Decisions And Discussions. Part II.

If you want to succeed, make decisions out of love, not fear, or any other reason.

~few hours later, late at night, far away~

Michelle's pov

I take my seat opposite of him, with only two meters and his desk separating us and then rub my knees nervously.

Damian keeps on glaring at me nonstop with a scary, quite angry expression and his eyes look like they are black from huff. He hasn't calmed down completely yet and it has been hours since afternoon, when he broke everything in his room, got locked in it for more than three hours and threatened us to leave him.

I don't want to imagine what would have happened, if he had been anywhere else and not in his room. He would have killed many in order to satisfy his thirst for blood and death, nobody would make it unharmed and this truly terrifies me.

I still can't explain how I took the decision to ask from him to talk alone in his office. I mean that I was never so brave and now I can't believe it, but I had no other choice, because I know that it has to do with my Hayley. His Beta told me that we had news for her. Well, to be more specific Damian had the news, as his sources informed him and nobody else, not even me, and his reaction was not just scary, it was horrifying.

I was too close to pass out when the Beta whispered to me the reason he exploded, but gave me no more information. I lost the ground under my feet from worry and fear, I sat quickly and my personal maid had to bring me a strong perfume to smell in order to feel better. When I gained my composure, I begged the Beta to tell me what was what Damian was informed about, but he didn't know any detail. He said that the news was confidential and only Damian could tell me more, so I was left completely in the dark for some hours, until I had enough and found the courage to ask from him to meet privately.

I died all these hours, they seemed like years to me and I made countless scenarios in my mind with all of them being bad. I have a weird feeling, a God knows how did it come and I am still here, since I was ready to leave and go back to Blue River Pack, but Damian's agreement to see me made me calm down somehow, at least for now...

I swear that if Gabriel has done anything to my daughter, I will kill him with my own hands, but with the slowest, sickest, cruelest and most painful way there is. If anything has happened to my daughter, I will change my plans and make sure that he dies, but only after I kill his dear mate and their kids in front of his eyes.

I don't trust him, I know him, he hates her...

Maybe I was wrong for leaving her there, with him. Jack and Ruth are kind, but Gabriel isn't someone predictable. One thing I know for sure about him is that he is a strong player and he can be ruthless when his buttons get pressed.

What if he hurt Hayley, if he got tired of having her living with him?

What if instead of punishing him and protecting Hayley, I gave him the pleasure to hurt her and I failed to keep my baby safe?

I press my lips together with force, trying to not scream, and hold my knees tightly, doing anything I can to control my intense rage. I don't know for how long I'll be able to do so, but I mustn't explode in front of Damian and trust his patience. I already know that I asked too much from him, because I can see that he is struggling to stay 'calm' and I need to show my respect and appreciation to him, now more than ever.

My wolf growls, showing me her teeth for not speaking up, as Damian stays silent, and I take a long, slow breath, getting ready to get straight to the point, but then he prevents me. He groans, clearing his throat typically, and raises his eyebrows, with a quite hard expression making her appearance on his pale, but still handsome face.