𝟣𝟨 | 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲

"WHAT'S THE WORD?" Demon answers the phone

"WHAT'S THE WORD?" Demon answers the phone. "Man, we ran out of kilos." The boy spoke into the phone. "Damn, already?" Demon asks. "J-Rock did like two pass-outs last week." He says.

"What I say about those pass outs?" Demon asks getting his car.

"I know returning customers only but the seconds one wasn't even a pass out for real Jeremiah bitch and her friends came through and he was letting them use that shit."

Demon rolls his eyes pulling off. "Tell him to meet me by DTLR. I'mma be right there in like thirty minutes but let me call you back, Rico." He speaks while he drives. "Yeah, ight." The call ends allowing him to accept Corinne's FaceTime.

"What you need, ma?" He asks. "Nothing. I wanted to know what time you was coming today." She tells him. "Why? You tryna suck me up or some?" He asks her laughing because he knew that would embarrass her.

"Shut up but I got a last-minute appointment at five and I wanted to know if you could come to the salon at six." She says propping up her phone in her fifth period. "I'mma be there at five forty-five." He tells her. "Okay." She laughs. "Damn so that all you wanted from me? You don't miss a nigga?" He asks making her smile.

"I just saw you yesterday." She says. "For like five minutes, ma." He tells her. "And what were you tryna do that you couldn't do in five minutes?" She asks. "Nah, cause you not 'bout it for real, Cece." He tells her. "Tell me and we can make some happen." She says to him. He licks his lips smiling at her words. "Corinne. Really?" A voice says making her lookup. "What I do?" She asks him. "I'mma talk to you later, stink." She tells the boy who was laughing at what her history teacher was telling her.

"I don't know why you called me and you was in class anyway." He says. "Fuck you. You knew I was in class and answered." She tells him. "I always answer when you call, ma. You know this." He says. She nods her head hanging up letting him call Rico back. "I'm finna go get some more work for y'all. Keep that nigga there 'till I get there."

$ $ $

"Okay, so you ever gone tell me what happened with Lollie and Kelis? Cause I'm not one for ignoring people with no background information especially when I share a bathroom with one of them." Corinne says sitting down in Spanish. "So Kelis told me about you and D. Stuff that you haven't told me." Paris starts talking.

"Man, that girl lie so much. What she say?" Corinne asks. "That she walked in on you on top of him multiple times and him on top of you multiple times. Is that true?"

"L.O. L." Corinne laughs going inside her book bag for her notebook. "You been having sex with him and ain't told me?" Paris asks. "No, I'm not. I haven't told you anything because there's nothing to tell. And I'm not fucking him in my momma's house." She brings up. "Lie so you can fuck him at his house," Paris tells hers. "He won't let me. He told me that they trust him right now and he don't want to ruin it."

"Pause cause I could've swore you fucked him. He taught you how to do the handshake. I been friends with them since freshman year and I still don't know it." Paris tells her. "Oh, when I be on top of him if I like lick his neck like along his ear and then- yeah...he real easy to convince," Corinne tells her before smiling innocently. "But y'all just friends," Paris says.

"For now," She mutters before adding, "But this talk doesn't explain why we not talking to Lollie and Kelis."

"We not talking to them because Kelis told Lollie the same stuff she told me and you know Lollie got the biggest crush on D so...they decided that since you took her man-" Paris starts.

"Her man?" Corinne asks.

"Yeah, her man. That because you took her man that's why somebody else is taking mine. So now I think he cheating on me...again. And I believe them because he's being mad sneaky and they don't lie about stuff like this. Especially when they mad so...since they don't want to tell me who. I'm not talking to them and Lollie wants to gloat and hold it over my head. So if she says one more thing about it...I will stomp the fuck out of her." She says.

"You think he cheating on you?" Corinne asks making her nod. "Okay, so we gone find out." She tells her. "We?" Paris asks. "You my girl and I got you. We gone figure this out." Corinne tells her, just as the bell rings.

$ $ $

"Tell that nigga to hurry the fuck up." Demon tells Rico as soon as he answers the phone. It was three-thirty. He waits about fifteen minutes before getting out. "Where he at?" Demon asks while walking down towards the exit.

"He said he had to get his food first," Rico says. Demon was pissed first the nigga was playing with his money and then he was playing his face. "So you fucking with my money?" Demon asks as people start leaving out of the restaurant. "What you talking about? I would never." J-Rock says. "So you think it cool to waste my product on these hoes?"

"You don't run shit around here. Stop tryna act like you like that." Milo speaks up from behind the counter. Everyone who attended Adams involved in the fight was suspended while Demon was just banned from every home game. Milo had picked up so extra hours at work.

"Who the fuck you think you talkin' to?" Demon asks. "I know you angry that I fucked yo bitch but you ain't gotta take it out on other people." Milo continues to taunt him.

"Watch the bitch word and mind yo fuckin' business," Demon says looking before giving all of his attention to J-Rock.

"Nah and I want you to stop talking to her too. That shit ain't going nowhere. She gone always come back to me. I got a future and you gone be the same nigga running the streets." Milo tells him.

"Hold up one second." Demon mutters walking to the door only for it to be locked. After kicking it a few times, the door flew in. "You talk too fucking much. You should've just kept taking these phone orders." Demon says.

"Wait no-" Milo pleads get cut off by Demon firing one shot letting the bullet hit Milo's right foot shattering the bones.

"You gone stop speaking on my girl and calling her out fucking name. I ain't gone say too much but you not gone see graduation day if you speak on her again." He tells him as Milo cries while blood pools.

"Ight now I got the sixty-seven thousand y'all sold but that other hundred thousand that you used and gave to yo bitches you paying the fuck off. Now if I don't get my money by Saturday, the next bullet I shoot going in yo fucking dome." He tells him before walking out of the restaurant.

"Hit up his momma house for me." He tells Rico. "His momma?" Rico asks.

"That's where he stay right? Shoot that bitch up every night until I get my money." He tells him. He didn't even plan on doing all that because he knew J-Rock knew better than to not have the money but Milo was testing him to the point where he was angry.

 He didn't even plan on doing all that because he knew J-Rock knew better than to not have the money but Milo was testing him to the point where he was angry