Chapter 11 (Edited)

Zaira

We were in Harry's room, looking for Harry as we didn't get to contact his phone after dismissal, only to see his body lying on the ground, like a dead person ready to be buried under the ground. His skin became whiter than pale, but it is smooth and hard, like granite. He looked like an angel sculpture made of cement that's been painted white. Cold and hard.

We waited for him to wake up as soon as possible, but our worries won't be leaving soon. This vampire thing isn't getting any better.

We heard from Ashton that Calum blacked out as well, probably the same time Harry passed out. His body turned pale, cold, and hard, according to Ashton, as well as Harry's physical appearance.

Paul called us after he witnessed Harry lying on the ground lifeless. After hearing his horrible news, the lads and I went back to their apartment by Louis's car as soon as possible. By the time we arrived, Paul had this scared look on his face that made us hurry upstairs.

Harry turned skinnier than the time he was awake hours ago. Veins in his hands popped out, much more prominent than when he plays guitar. His lips are still the same, but it seems like they are now cold as ice. And he seemed more handsome than ever. I must admit. His peaceful sleep makes him more dangerously attractive, his eyelashes are long and curled naturally. His curled hair now laying on the pillow was messed up, looking really sexy. Even if he is a vampire who kills and sucks blood from humans and animals when thirsty, he still looked peaceful like an angel as he sleeps.

"What are we going to do?" Liam asks, his face buried in his hands. "Paul doesn't know that Harry is a vampire."

Paul went outside to fetch each of us water after panicking about Harry fainting.

"Let's just hope he doesn't black out permanently." Zayn replies, in a same state with Liam.

I stared into Harry's cold and pale face, touching his forehead, to his cheek, then to his lips. They are cold, but soft, the opposite of what I had in mind.

"Harry...please wake up..." I whisper to him.

I know I'm not his girlfriend, and I think I will never be, but the thought of him dying is scaring me. What if he doesn't live anymore? What will happen to One Direction? What will happen to the rest of the fans? What will happen to his life?

Just then, Harry's eyes opened. My wish had come true!

But... Oh god.

His eyes are deadly red, the color of blood, fresh and bright. His hands gripped onto the sheets, so tight that his knuckles were whiter than his skin. Before I knew it, Harry jumped up from his bed, grabbing my neck and was about to plunge his sharp fangs on my sensitive neck. Fear washed all throughout my body as I witnessed a terrifying scene, and I was involved in it.

"Harry! Stop!" I scream, causing Paul to run inside the room as he heard my scream. Harry's grip on my neck is so tight, I feel like he is choking me to death. Like he is trying to kill me.

If this was a nightmare, I want to wake up. Right now.

"Harry! You're hurting Zaira!" Louis shouts, pulling Harry away from me. As soon as he heard my name, he froze in fear, but his grip loosened around my neck.

"Sorry..." whispered Harry. "I guess I just got thirsty. You smell...so good."

His words bring me to embarrassment, even at the worst time. My cheeks reddened as I saw Harry panting. I never thought a vampire could be so seductive.

"Okay, enough romance for now." Louis interrupts, creating a distance between me and Harry before turning to him. "Harry, you should hunt now."

Harry nods, then went out in a second, leaving us breathless and speechless. What was that? He was fast like a lightning.

"What is happening?" Paul asks all of a sudden. We all looked at each other, not knowing how to reply.

Just as we are about to shake our heads, Liam spoke. "We have to tell you something very important."

"Tell me now." Paul furrowed his eyebrows, arms crossed. "You can't keep secrets from me about this."

We have to tell him, the sooner the better.

We all sighed before we spoke at the same time. "Harry is a vampire."

Just as those words came out of our lips simultaneously, Paul stepped backwards, shock printed on his face. "What? Are you serious?"

"Paul, this isn't the right time for jokes." Louis replied. "We're serious."

"Since when are you hiding this from me?"

"This only happened yesterday. Paul, Harry is in serious danger. We have to help him. But please, don't tell the management yet."

Paul lets out a sigh, before he nodded. "Okay. But we have to tell the management when you are ready. We can't hide this for long."

"Of course, just not for now. We have to wait for the perfect time to tell them."

We all agreed with what Liam said.

"Alright. I trust you lads." Paul sighs.

"Thanks Paul."

I don't think Calum is still normal. I think he is now a vampire, like Harry. What will happen if they are both vampires? It may affect their careers as great singers. What if that vampire who harmed Harry and Calum shows their hidden identity to everyone?

Just thinking about it makes me shiver. Both these boys are vampires from now on.