Making Deals.

*Chance's POV/smut warning* (I know we hate him, but we need a little insight 🤣)

        It's taken me several days, but I finally got a guy to crack into Titus's phone for me. I could care less about anything else on it, but I need to check his contacts. I need Levi's number, so I can contact his dad about the reward for Acacia. Titus is gone, now I have a clear shot to kill Ben and sell Acacia myself. Two birds, one stone. A mere year ago, or less I was facing possible death in Holden's basement.  Now I'm cashing in. My own cash rolling in, half Titus's wallet, pay from Ben and my side jobs, and soon that big bounty from Levi's dad. I went from being Holden's captive, to selling his precious bitch. Revenge is certainly sweet. I find Levi's number and dial it on my own line.

      "Hey." He answers on the fourth ring.

      "Hey, is this Levi?"

      "Yes. Who's callin'?"

      "Chance. I was needing to contact your father, regarding the girl."

      "The red head?"

     "Yes. I should have her by the end of this week. I need him to contact me, so I know where to bring her. I'll be expecting that reward when I meet with her."

     "Of course. Do you want him to contact you at this number?"

     "Please."

     "He should call you shortly. Thank you." He says excitedly.  The line ends and I grin. Claire's family will finish her off, and I'll have my reward. Ben will be dead and with any luck, likely pinned with her disappearance and with the deaths of Laura and Titus. I need to check in with Ben, and try to pop in and out the next few days to keep an eye out for Acacia. I do not trust Ben's ability to keep her contained.

     You don't make friends in my line of business. People get busted, people roll, people die. You worry about your cash and your own ass. It's less complicated that way. Ben has been a good temporary companion, but I will not hesitate to cut his throat when the time comes. My only regret will be losing my best customer.

      I can't believe this opportunity fell into my lap. When Ben came to me for help backstabbing Titus, I couldn't freaking believe it. What luck! I fall back into the covers grinning wildly. The chick I called earlier should be here within the hour. What a way to celebrate the news. I've been dying for a woman for two days now. Having to hear Ben in the back and see Acacia tied was too much to witness without release. I keep seeing her used and never getting to use her myself. Rob stopped me before her shower that time, or I'd have had her there. I might off Ben a little earlier and stay a day with her there before I turn her over. Just to say I got to finally have her. A kock at the front door disrupts my thoughts and I spring up and head to the front door. My whore is here.

      "Please, come in." I yank the door open and nearly drag her inside. She looks at me and pulls my head down to hers, kissing me deeply.

     "Mmmmm..." I moan against her mouth as we grind and feel one another up. Her perfume is strong, her skirt short. I detect no panties and I know I can't wait till the bedroom. I pull her into the kitchen and shove her to her knees. I lose my jeans hastily and she wastes no time in getting to work. I feel myself curve into her throat and I sigh, my balls tingling now. Oh damn, she's good. Real good. I fist her her and slam her head down and move her at my own pace. She huffs a little air through her nose and gags a few times but soon relaxes and allows me to continue. Her hands scratch my ass and I come hard into her mouth. I pull her up to her feet and put her on top of the counter. I slide her ass forward and enter her in one smooth thrust, still lubricated from her mouth.

     "Ooh! Oh God Chance. She tilts her hips and wraps her arms around my neck. "Oh god damn. Right there baby." She pants as she moves against me. I feel a little arrogant seeing how hot I've gotten her, and I move my hand down to her clit. Her legs wrap around my back and her hands go flat on the countertop as she leans back to ride me. Her pace is a bit uneven until she steadies and finds her rythm.  Her body is nice, but I envision Acacia stripped on the bed, before her shower. In my mind Rob's not in the room to stop me as I have my way with her. She gets faster and her eyes flicker.  That's it, Acacia. Ride it baby. I picture myself over her now,in the backseat.  Ass up and still tied. Her ass cheeks would jiggle from me just like they did for Ben, but I'd take her gag out so I could hear her call out to me. I feel her tighten around me, and I feel my own orgasm building.  I grab her hips and move her up and down aggressively onto me and she writhes and squeals out. I pull out and onto her belly just in time. She leaps down and runs to the bathroom to clean up. I take her there and in the bed a bit later. I let her crash here tonight and I slip off to call Ben when she's finally asleep.