Chapter 3

I was just sitting there when Tony had to come and talk shit like every other time .

T: hey bro why you over here the hot chicks are over there ( he said pointing toward Ava and her crew )

O: I'm over here because these are my friends Tony

T: really these ugly chicks are your friends pft come on bro let's go

O: I'm not joking Tony now leave before you start something

T: haha yeah like these girls can fight ..

The girls were just quiet until Tony had come around the table and grabbed y/n by her arm !pulling her up towards him and just holding her there. Y/n had a mean look on her face like she was about to punch him

Y: let go of me right now , before I beat your ass !!

T: pft like you will 😂

O: Tony let her go she will do it

T: no she won't

O: let go of her she will hit you Tony

T: bet

He let go off her and she grabbed him by the ear and dragged him all the way outside . I ran after them with all her friends and some people following me . When I got outside she punched him in making him fall to the floor she kicked him in the gut then backed off . Tony just lay there a bit till he got up again his nose and lip bleeding , y/n just stood there crossing her arms waiting for him to punch her . But instead of lunging at her he slapped her and pinned her against the wall ( not sexually ) she groaned form hitting the back of her against the wall , I knew I had to stop it but I honestly wanted to see Tony lose a fight to y/n .

Y/n POV :

Tony pinned me up against the wall , my cheek sting from his slap and my head tiring the wall , he looked at me and growled ,

T: ready to give up

Y: ha never

I pushed his arms off of me pulled them down so they interlocked between my arms and banged my head against his . I knew he was in pain but I still kicked him in the gut so he could fall to his wits . I was about to stomp on his gut again but he held up his hands in surrendered .

T: fine fine you win

Y: that's what I thought

I kicked him one more time before shoving through the crowd to get to my locker or an empty hallway . I went to the bathroom and locked the door , I ran to the sink and looked at myself then I washed my face I stood there for a few minutes till I cooled myself off and dried up . After a few minutes I went back to my locker and looked in my mirror that was on my locker door . I was cleaning the blood off of my eyebrow where I banged Tony on the head with when I saw Ondres face pop up in the mirror .

O: you did good

Y: *sighs* thanks but you should stick up for your brother

O: why he deserved it

Y: because .. you guys are brothers and you gotta stick with him

O: but he's a jerk I'd rather go for you

Y: you do realize what your saying right ?

O: not really

That's when I noticed he was staring at me through the mirror the whole time , I blushed a bit then continued to say what I was gonna say .

Y: you'd rather go for someone you just met than your own brother

O: yeah me and Tony don't really get along