𝟏𝟒: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ☆彡

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ"
- "ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ" ʙʏ ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎"ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ" - "ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ" ʙʏ ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Continuing off of chapter 13

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was now the end of the day and Y/n made it to the gym with her book bag slung over her shoulder.

Walking to the bench she noticed, everyone were already practicing.

Sitting there, coach Kurosu turned to look at her, noticing how tired she looked.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" she answered as Ayumi started walking towards them with the bag filled with water bottles.

"I got them all filled up" Ayumi spoke up sitting beside Y/n.

"Thank you Furukawa-San" the coach smiled a bit at her before turning to look at Y/n one more time.

"Alright break time" Kita clapped making the boys sigh in relief.

"I'll hand them out" Y/n got up to go get the bag but Ayumi stopped her.

"No it's okay, you look pretty tired."

"I'm fine, thank you very much" Y/n sassily replied back before making her way to the bag and heading to the boys with Ayumi following behind her.

Y/n started handing them out, receiving nods of appreciation.

"L/n-San where were you for lunch?" Atsumu suddenly asked.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

He noticed I was gone I thought to myself, feeling hope.

No that's just the bare minimum. He would do that for any of his friends.

"Um I-..... I wasn't feeling well" I lied making Atsumu nod his head before chugging his water, accidentally choking making Osamu laugh at his stupidity.

"Babe, are you alright?" Ayumi asked coming to aid him.

"Yeah Yumi-Chan I'm okay" Atsumu answered as she patted his back.

"Stop being so stupid at times" Ayumi jokingly said before kissing his cheek making the boy blush.

"You guys are together?" Aran asked clearly confused on what was going on.