Epilouge

Why is the idea of this SMP so popular?
This was what he had always wondered ever since they first put the idea in a video. Of course he was only going to allow people he was close to in the SMP, but who exactly?
They didn't know yet, only because they had sent out requests for his friends just recently. Said requests said;

Hello, you do know me or else you wouldn't be getting this message. And by "know" I mean personally, not just as who I am on YT. So, to the point, would you like to be apart of my SMP? You can say no if you like, it's fine. But I just thought I'd hit you up if you want to be apart of it.

- -daydream_

He hadn't done a voice or face reveal yet, for reasons. Even so, they were quite popular.
Back onto the subject, they actually didn't want to whitelist well-known Minecraft YouTubers due to the very fact that it would seem as though he was using them for clout, which he wasn't even if he were to invite them. Don't get them wrong, they loved all of the YouTubers. But they just didn't want to do that.

So that was why he was waiting for people to respond to their requests.

————————————————————————

FIRST STORY I HAVE DONE IN A WHILE! And if you wanna be involved, please comment, you may be tagged next chapter :)
Anyways Ily all and thank you for reading!