𝟣𝟩 | 𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲

"YOU SHOT MY SON OVER A GIRL?" Slim's voice bellows out over the FaceTime call

"YOU SHOT MY SON OVER A GIRL?" Slim's voice bellows out over the FaceTime call. "I knocked his ass out over the same girl. You would think he would've knew better." Demon had no intentions of apologizing cause he would do it again.

"You shot my son in the foot."

"He got shot in the foot because he was your son. You're welcome." Demon says, sitting in the downtown traffic. Slim was cool with Vic and that was the only reason Milo was alive.

"Listen, kid. My son didn't-" Slim gets cut off by Vic calling in. "...deserve to get shot over a girl." He talks.

"My girl. Ion give a fuck about Milo. I shot him because he disrespected my girl over and over again. Him being your son is why he still here. If he was anybody else he would've been dead. Now...go to the hospital and be a good daddy. I got shit to do."

Demon rolls his eyes, ending the call answering his father's. "Priest's daughter is why you shot Slim's son." Vic gets started immediately. "I'm not apologizing." He tells him. "Priest's daughter," Vic repeats.

"We just friends," Demon says. "You shot somebody over her. Y'all not just fucking friends." He tells.

"Okay, we not just friends. I still don't feel bad." Demon admits. "Now, what if it wasn't Slim's kid? Everybody don't believe in street code. You're risking your life over a girl who you claim is just a friend." He tells his son.

"If that wasn't his son, he would've been dead and I'mma do anything I gotta do to protect her."

"Adonis, what are trying to tell me?" Vic asks. "I love her. I did what I had to do." He mutters. "How can you love somebody in that family?" Vic asks.

"You the parent not me. Stop being childish. She her own person. Just cause they got the same DNA don't mean shit." He sighs. "She better treat you as good as you treat her." Vic gives in. "She do." Demon mutters. "You gone tell her what happened? Cause what she doesn't know won't hurt her." Vic tells him.

"But remember...if she asks about it, she knows about it so be ready to apologize." The older Dragić adds. "And! And...before you hang up to run up after her. I still want to meet her."

"I told you when I was ready for y'all to meet her, I would bring her around." Demon tells him. "You told me you loved her. You're ready." Vic says. "I haven't told her so no, I'm not." He shakes his head.

"I raised you to be a pimp; not to get pimped. Do better, son. You going out sad."

$ $ $

Corinne stood over the sink, cleaning the metal palette. "Make sure you tag me when you post." She tells the girl. "Fasho. You doing makeup for homecoming?" The girl asks. "Yep." Corinne nods, drying the palette and his hands.

"You got a opening on the 19th before seven?"

"Let me look." She tells her. "I only got one opening at eight in the morning," Corinne adds looking at her calendar. "I want it." She says. "Okay, I gotchu. Just text me like a couple of days before, with the colors you gone wear so I can make you a couple face charts to see what you like." Corinne says. "So, I owe you 175 now?" The girl asks. "Yeah." Corinne nods, doing the calculations.