11.

"Time passes by when you're having fun but life can also be a roller coaster when you wanna be happy."
-unknown
____________________________________

Now Playing♡

Hazel Fenty

"Black, right there." My eyes shot open at the sound of my moms whimpering voice. I narrowed my eyes at the clock, 3:42 AM. Are they serious right now.l? My phone buzzed, I grabbed it to see who had texted me.

Fuckboy💔🖕🏾
let me come see you

I squinted my eyes at the message. I closed my eyes and opened them back. I knew this wasn't Tyree texting my at three in the morning. "Let you, come see me?" I laughed to myself. I was honestly becoming tired of him. All he did was break me down instead of build me up. I feel up to this point after having sex and still trying to find myself, he's nothing. How could one of the most well known boys from school fall in love with a girl like me?

"I know that's not your parents having sex at three-forty-five in the damn morning." Harlow said, turning over on her side facing me. "and what are you doing?" She asked. I locked my phone sliding it back on the night stand.

"Nothing, I was checking the time. I'm hearing the same thing you are." I sighed, turning over facing her.

"So, do you like him?" Harlow cheesed, wiggling her eyebrows. I shrugged.

"I don't know right now. I mean, he's cute in all but you never know, he could just be another Tyree in sheep's clothing." Harlow laughed, smacking my arm. "Ouch." I whined, chuckling.

"I'm sorry, it's just you're a dumb ass for saying that, but Hazel, don't let that punk ass pussy stop another nigga flow. Every girl know if they fuck with Ty, it's going to be some shit. I hate to say it again, but he's playing you, and he's no good for you. Move on, and let somebody else take all his baggage and headaches." I became teary eyed, Harlow reached out to wipe it away but I moved away. I turned over, I was upset with her response but she was keeping it real with no sugar coat.

Later that Day

"You barely know him Hazel, how y'all making plans already and y'all just met each other? No, the answer is no." My dad said, shaking his head. Specifically, I wasn't talking to him. I was talking to my mom.

"Mom." I sighed, shutting the door. As soon as I sat down the door opened.

"I know you didn't just shut the door while I was talking to you." Dad said, with a distraught look on his face.