𝑳. 𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝑬

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝗺𝐞"

.
.
.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way"

Y/N pulled the mans hair back forcing his head up to face her.

"P-please! I promise I'll had the Jade by tomorrow if you just-"

Y/N flashed him a glare.

"This is no longer about the Jade" she retorted.

Y/N brought his head down to bang against her knee causing his nose to bleed out.

"Oh! What a pretty eyes your daughter has! I think I want them for myself..." she said darkly.

The mans hazel eyes widened as he shook his head vigorously.

"N-No please! Please don't hurt her!" He cried.

"I-I'll do whatever you want just please!" He pleaded.

"Them get my fucking Jade by tomorrow...and double the amount" she said clearly frustrated.

The man nodded and ran away leaving Y/N with her two electro mages at her side.

"Lumine! There you are" said a faint Childe voice.

Y/N paid no attattention to the male as he wasn't exactly her favorite.

"Ah it's you! So glad we can finally meet" said another voice.

"MOUCHE-SAN!!!!"

Immediately she ran over to greet her lover.

"Traveler, can't it just be the two of us? I can teach you lots of fun things we can do together" he said placing a hand on her waist and pulling her close.

"Mouche-San! You two timer!" Y/N cried in jealousy.

Childe pulled his hat back.

"Don't touch her" he said darkly.

"She's my prey"

Y/N tougher for a second before waltzing up to the traveler known as Lumine.

She hastily wrapped her arm around the girls waist peeking out her head from under her arm.

"I hear you know of my close friends, Tar-Childe and Scaramouche! Why don't we ditch these idiots and talk? Just the two of us?" She said cutely turning the girl around and cupping her cheeks.

"I-Um..."

She was slightly taller than the small traveler and she had to admit, she was kind of cute.

"Pulcinella, stop it" Childe said like he would to his little brother.

"Find, she wasn't my type anyways" Y/N said with a huffed pushing the girl away and walking over to Scaramouche.

She immediately latched onto his arm and rubbed her cheek over his head.

"Your so tiny Mouche-San!!" She squealed.

His shook her off and began to stomp away with a curious Y/N following his tail.

"Where are you going Mouche-San?" She asked.

The boy grumbled before turning around and resting his head on her chest.

"This is my favorite place to rest" he grumbled making Y/N chuckle.

"A-And only I am allowed to do this!"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂