love square thing (24)

heres a chapter 😹

˚ +· • . ° . +

It was 2 am and you needed to shit. So you got up and went to the bathroom to hear...

"Hello! I'm Yū Nishnoya! Yall can call me Noya though." He waved his arms at the mirror.

"and ladies, yall can call me *wink wink*."

You stood there not expecting this.

"so we all know y/ns love square? yeah that's it"

You started to get more interested.

"All of you are wondering who she'll chose, will it be the pretty mono tone setter? the germaphone whos tall... not taller than me though.."

You quietly snickered to that.

"Or will it be the cute also tall hot guy? Could it be the milk loving man who cant stop saying senpai?

Or the grandpa haired princess?

Hell, it could even be that flat dude!"

You just looked at him. Were you supposed to laugh or get weirded out.

"And there's more *wink wink*! Come back on the next episode of 'why do hot people like a dumb bitch' or WDHPLADB for short!" He smiled and jumped around.

"WHAT-" you brushed out laughing. "BITCH BAAHHAHA WH- WHT ARE YA DKING SBNSMS"

He widened his eyes and looked back, he sighed relieved it was only you.

"Well y/n I don't know if you know this but your kinda werid."

You tilted your head, yeah you knew you were werid why was he telling you this.

"And your fun too! We could make millions with your love square thing you have going on!"

"A love square thing?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Wait but all of us are only friends." You said.

"Smh your surprisingly dense."

"I- I'm to tired for this please get out so I can shit"

It's like 12 am here lol so gn hoes