No...3

⚠️⚠️Abuse⚠️⚠️

Izuku's POV

"Now then son, before that, Prince Katsuki is here to see you." My father spoke.

Dread filling my body as I froze. He's... here..?

The door bust open. I snapped my head to face the one I hate.

"Hey fiancé" He said smugly, walking over and grabbing me harshly by the arm.

"Ow!" I yelped as he dragged me out of the room.

As soon as we were outside in the garden he threw me to the ground.

"I hope you fucking realize I'm only marrying you to become king" He sneered as he punched me in the face.

I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face but paid no mind to it as he continued to punch and kick me.

I started to zone out and disassociate.

I started to think of what I could be doing or what I should.

(Italic is "dream" world. Regular is reality)

I ran out of the castle with my red cloak covering me.

I kept running.

And running

And running

Until I found myself at a cliff edge.
I sat down with my feet dangling off the edge.

I felt the punches release as I stoop up and walked to my room.

I felt the wind brush through my hair as I watched over my kingdom town.

I came back to reality as I grabbed my cloak and walked into my balcony. With one last look back I saw with blurry vision as tears were still flowing down my face, Miss May standing in my door way with a hand over her heart. I stared at her for a while as she must've understood what I was doing and nodded her head with determination in her eyes.

I gave a weak nod as I turned back to the edge of my balcony where I stood.

I jumped.