Valt x aiger part one

•No One's POV•
It was a sunny day in summer and Valt was doing his irregular training , though nobody told him. When he was jumping between tires he tripped and got stuck in a tire.To make matters worse he couldn't get out and he was unbalanced so he started to roll and roll into the forest.
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕚𝕘𝕖𝕣
Anyway, Valt being Valt thought it would be a great idea to start wiggling around but his plan backfired and the wheel started rubbing against his clothed member.
•Valt's POV•
It felt so good yet I knew that once I started I wouldn't stop pleasuring myself.
Ahhh~~
I tried to cover my mouth from making more lewd noises but I remembered they were stuck in the Wheel.It didn't matter since I was alone or so I thought until I heard a few rustling sounds.
•Aiger's POV•
I was swinging around on tree vines until I heard a weird sound yet it turned me on.At the sudden noise I let go and fell face forward but I had a "problem". So once I hit the floor my dick touched the floor and I felt a spark covering up and down my lower half. I started stroking myself and it felt so...... Good~
Nghh~
Ahh ~
I was a "big" mess. All sweaty, lust in my eyes,saliva dripping of my tongue, and worst off all is that I hadn't fixed my "problem".I heard a few more noises and decided to check it out.I'm so happy I did because I saw a cute bluenett that appeared to be in the same "situation".
•Valt's POV•
Ahhgh~
Nghh~
F**ck I said as I saw a brown haired boy (red in occasions) coming closer to me with a smirk on his face. "Hey you need some help?~" he said in a deep husky voice.Fu** if I didn't have this problem I'd be really turned on right now."sure" I responded as a sat up and spread my legs give him more space to take the wheel off.(Valt  you not so innocent bean)
I regretted it as soon as he touched my hard but clothed member and started stroking it with his palm.Is it that bad that I enjoyed a stranger touching me?~ Ahh I started to moan but couldn't cover my mouth so I bit my lips.
•Aiger's POV•
I could tell he was embarrassed of his lewd noises though they turned me more on if that was possible.
Don't cover you beautiful voice baby daddy wants too hear you~~.
𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥!