Home Sweet Home!!!

Roman's POV

I got a call from the police station,I was on my last hope to see Virgil again!

(The Call)*R-Roman**P-Police*

P:Hello Roman Prince,i would like to inform you about the case about your Roommate Virgil.

R:What is it?

P:He must have got out of his own because he ran to the station covered in cuts and bruses,we would like you to come and pick him up.

R:I-I would be right there!

(Call ends)

Oh.My.God! Virgil is out of that persons home and i get to see him!

*10 Min later*

"V-VIRGIL!"I yell seeing Virgil after 2 years!!!"R-ROMAN!"Virgil yells back and runs over to hug me. "Virgil! Oh how i missed you! D-Did he do anything else?!"I say worried and of course scared.

Virgils POV

Wow,Roman was really worried because he kept asking me questions"Roman,im fine,he only hit and threw me around the rooms he puts me in"I say looking Roman with a soft smile.

"J-Just let me hold you,i was so worried Vee..."Roman says while still hugging me

"Can we go home,please..."I say tired "Ofcourse Vee"Roman says letting me go and leads me to the car.

*ANOTHER 10 MIN BECUZ I IS LAZY AND TIRED!!!*

3rd person POV

Virgil fell asleep in the car so Roman picked Virgil up and opened the house door,Roman took Virgil to Virgil's room and set him on his bed.