Explode

Hey, guys, I thought I'd do another Dylan chapter, since you guys love him so much. ;) And I haven't in a while. By the way, if you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to say so. I'm taking requests. Also, could you guys please check out my other account, WalkAlonex? I need opinions on the stories there, as well. Anyways, on to the story.

Edited 4/25/17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xDylanx

"Dylan, have you seen Norman?" Norma walked into the living room, as I was watching American Horror Story.

"No, why?"

"He isn't in his room." She replied. "I thought you'd know because you're close."

"Norma, I don't waste my time stalking my brother." I cracked open the beer next to me, knowing she hates when I drink. I like pissing her off. It's hilarious, her eye twitches, she clenches her fists, and she yells. I don't take her seriously, just laugh at her.

"He could be out doing something stupid, Dylan, you know how he is."

"My brother is not stupid." I stood up and turned to her. "He's seventeen and he wants to live his life. Why don't you understand that? Do you want him to be a mama's boy, living at home until he's fucking thirty years old and has to take care of you, living at home, when he could have a family?"

"I'm your mother, don't you talk to me like that." Norma hissed.

"I'm also twenty three years old, Norma. I can do whatever I want." I lowered my tone. "I want my brother to experience life, not stay inside and slowly die, when he could be doing so much better."

"He can still experience it at school."

"Norma, that's not the same, dammit! He's treated like shit there!" I was getting loud, actually, louder than she was. But it felt good.

Her voice shrank. "I just don't want my boy to get hurt."

"You didn't care if I did." I rolled my eyes. That actually made me hurt a little inside. Norma didn't care what I did, she let me do what I wanted. Most teenagers would have wanted that. But in doing what I wanted, I got myself into deep trouble. Got arrested three times, broke into houses, snuck out and had sex with girls. She didn't ask me where I was when I got home, either, she didn't care. She didn't care about me in the slightest. It was Norman, his dad, and being a stay at home mom that mattered to her. She basically forgot about me if Norman was hurt, or she and his dad fought. I'm over it, I guess, but I hate her for it, at the same time. She never cared about me.

"Dylan, don't start." Norma warned. If it weren't for the fact that a) she's a woman, and b) she's my mom, I'd have kicked her ass by now. She was infuriating me just by looking at me.

"No, Norma, this is ridiculous!" I exclaimed.

"You're being ridiculous. You're twenty three years old, and you're freaking out over something you brought on yourself." She shook her head.

God, this woman makes my blood boil. I mumbled curse words under my breath, reaching in my pocket for a cigarette, and headed outside. I lit it as soon as I walked out the door, pretty much puffing for dear life. It might be a fatal flaw of mine, but at least I'm not fucking crazy like my mom.

Emma walked up to the porch, getting out of her dad's car. "Dylan, you know that'll kill you, right?" She pulled her machine up next to her, putting it on 'brake.' "And if not you, me."