HINATA'S PAST pt1

Hinata is the narrator this an Next chapter it's all about him.

I was about seven years old when my dad told me I was taking over as mafia leader and at the same age I killed somebody I'm not proud of it but I regret nothing.

I was riding my bike and I had stopped near a alley because I saw a cat and then a drunk man came behind me he looked about 38,40 years old and was carrying a  pocket knife.

" Hello little boy", he said hiccuping, " why don't you come with me and play", he said giving off creepy vibes.

" No I don't know you so leave me alone please", I said backing up. " Sorry I can't do that". All of a sudden he pointed the knife at me and came toward me and then put the knife to my chest. I don't know how but I quickly snatched the knife and he back up.

" Come in kid put the knife down and we can forget about this", he said.

" Sorry I can't do that", then I started coming toward him slowly

That's basically how Hinata got him

After I had him in my possession I slit his throat like it was nothing I felt have to but I did and I felt great.

When I got home I told my dad all about what I did and he smiled and said , "Shoyo my son your going to be the new Mafia leader", he said.

All I did was stand there you don't tell a seven year old they're going to be a professional killer but he did and for some reason I just smiled when he told me like I was getting a Christmas gift or something.

End of pt 1 hope you enjoyed see you next chapter bye. Next will be longer.