ch14ep2part2

"Ingrates!aw,who needs 'em?i got a whole box of creepy fishing lures to keep me company."stan says
"Sooooo... You wouldn't mind if I joined you would you?"I say as I get closer.

"Lui!?what are you doing here?"
Stan asks"whadya mean?I've been here the whole time."I say
"Wha? And how come I didn't see you?"stan questions me "well I was hiding,so are ya going to answer me or nah?"i ask "*sigh*I suppose you could join me"he says.

I smile slightly "hey stan I'm in a sea food diet.i see food and i eat it!"I say as I get on the boat stan snorts and laughs "maybe it won't be so bad after all..."stan says "sure hope so,what do you think fish say when a they hit a wall?dam"I say trying to cheer him up it's super effective he laughed...

Time skip

We see the twins laugh on the boat with soos "Traitors!Ah,I'll find other fishing buddies!"he says looking around "hey stan look over there"I say with a smile as I point at the couple "Ah! There's our new Pals!"stan states confidently.

Stan drives the boats motor to the couple, as I see the guy getting ready to propose to the girl I get ready to laugh at Stan's joke,the guy is about to finish proposing and stan and i arrive "hey!wanna hear a joke,here it goes!my ex wife still misses me,but her aim is getting better! "Stan announces the punch line proudly and i burst out laughing.

"Her aim is getting better!"stan repites trying to make the guys laugh i feel sorry for ruining there moment but I just had to "you see,it's funny cause marrige is terrible!"stan says the guys turn away and row away.

"What!?"stan shouts indignantly

Time skip

As stan struggles to tie the knot i offer my help and do it for him but then Shmipper in a boat a little away from ours along with his sister and grampa says something "can you pwease tell me mo'e funny stories,Pop Pop?" Something i can tell stung at one of Stan's nerves.

"Anything for my fishing buddies!"the grampa says now dobed Pop Pop,i look away with a sadden look.

Stan growls distastefully "Pop Pop?i just weewized dat...i wuv you."Shmipper says with big doe eyes stan opens his arms wide that intern slaps me in the face and fall down to the boat as he shouts "oh!come on!boo!booo!"he shouts agitated as he boos he places his hands to his face.

The kids and the grand father look up to our direction and i stay on the ground cluching my face,the grand father stands up and puts his hands on his hips.

"Hey,now!what's the big idea?" He shouts angirly."maybe he has no one who wuvs him,Pop Pop." the kid says looking up to his grand father as stan stutters.

"Yeah,well i...i..."stan starts i quickly scramble to my feet and shout agitated "Hey!,i love 'im!"
Stan looks at me in shock and then smiles and ruffles my hair "thanks,kid" he says happily.

"normally I would get offended by being called that bit I suppose I can make an exception this time-"

then the boat S.S Cool Dude drives past us and soaks us stan throws his hat to the ground of the boat in frustration then sits down and sighs i sit down beside him and ask "hey stan?would you like to hear a joke?"
"Sure, go ahead"he says feeling down.

"Why are fish so gullible?they fall for things hook,line and sinker!"I say and he snikers
"Thanks kid i needed that"stan says "anytime!"I chirp happily.

Time skip

As we start driving up to shore and stan looks defeated over them not coming with him he sighs then we hear "Hey!Over here!"Dipper shouts as they drive by on the beat up S.S. Cool dude and both boats stop dipper takes a photo of stan the stuffs the camera in his pocket.

"What the--Kids?i thought you two were off playing spin the bottle with soos!"stan states irritated "Weeellll,we spent all day trying to find a 'legendary' dinosaur" dipper starts and i raise an amused eyebrow.

"But we realized,the only dinosaur we wanna hang out with is right here."mabel says i smile wormly then realize she called him a dinosaur,i doubled over laughing

"Save your sympathy!I've been havin a great time without'cha! Makin' friends listening and cracking jokes with Lui,talking to our reflections- i had a run in with the lake police!Guess I gotta wear this ankle bracelet!,so that'll be fun!." Stan says "here let me take care off that!"I say as get up from the ground and I completely reck that bracelet.

"So I guess there isn't any room in that boat for three more?"dipper says my expression softens and stan glares at them

They put on there hats and Stan's expression finally softens
"You knuckle heads ever seen me thread a hook with my eyes closed?"stan asked

"Five bucks says you can't do it!" Dipper says as climbs into the boat and stan shouts "your on!"
"Five more bucks says you can't do it with your eyes closed and with me singing at the top of my lungs!"mabel dares as both her and soos climb in the boat "i like those odds!"stan accepted the challenge.

"Woah!what happened to your shirt?"stan says as he stares at the said handy man.

"Long story dude"soos says.

"Wait a second....Lui!?when did ya get here!?"dipper questions surprised "i was here since the start and got to say that was sweet~"i answer teasingly.

_____________
Fun fact:I was hearing dangerous woman when I was writing the ending of this