My Mind Is a Prison Chapter 6

(Btw this is happening on the same day kageyama found out about the pictures and jewelry)
Tsukishma's POV
.
.
After practice I walked home with yamaguchi since I haven't hanged out with him in a while. We decided to go to my house since my dad was in Tokyo for a meeting. We did our homework and went on a walk.

"Tsuki? " Yamaguchi said, "hmm? " I said pulling down my headphones. "Is that hinata? With oikawa and t-terushima?! " Yamaguchi said pointing at hinata and the rest, "wait what? " I said looking looking at the park across the street "what are they doing? Wait are those pictures. " Yamaguchi said walking closer to the park "YAMAGUCHI WAIT"

I said pulling yamaguchi back before he got hit by a car. "S-sorry tsuki" Yamaguchi said looking down. "It's fine let's just go" I said walking to yamaguchi's house. "Bye tsuki! " Yamaguchi said with a smile "Bye yams" I said walking to my house. Then I got a text from hinata.

Chat with 'Annoying Tangerine'

Hinata: oi saltishima I got a favour.

Tsukishma: and why would I help you?

Hinata: because I got blackmail on you.

Tsukishma: what could you possibly have on me.

Hinata: because I got pictures of your dad hitting you, you cutting yourself, pictures of you crying at night because of your dad, your dad yelling at you, and a video recording of your dad yelling at you.

Tsukishma: WTF- YOU FUCKING STALKER-

Hinata: woah woah chill. You don't want me to leak this to the group chat now do you?

Tsukishma: ... What do you want?

Hinata: easy, break up with kageyama and leave volleyball forever. Cut contact with everyone even yamaguchi.

Tsukishma: you really fucking hate me huh. Were did you even get this? You know I can just tell my mom and she can sue you.

Hinata: now now if you tell anyone I won't hesitate to kill aiya, Akiteru, and yamaguchi.

Tsukishma: WTF, why are you bringing Asahi's sister, my brother, and Yamaguchi into this?!

Hinata: because under all that salt. You really do care but because your hurt you put up walls of salt and coldness so that people won't hurt you. You would rather people hate you then them know the real you and break you from the inside.

Tsukishma: i- why. Do you really think kageyama would just run back into your arms if I leave. After all you've done do you really thinks he would love you? Because if you do your just an idiot.

Hinata: you know what I'm tired of you. I don't care if kageyama doesn't love me. I'm showing everyone right now. Your welcome. Maybe then you will know who's boss.

Hinata is offline

*FUCK FUCK FUCK* I thought. *I swear to God. If he tells.. I fucking hate myself* I thought as I opened my house door. No one was home so as soon as I closed the door I broke down crying, "I feel my heart pounding... I hold y'all so proudly.. My trauma just surrounds me.. Give me love then I reject it.. I know I'm selfish.. I just want help buy he calls it weakness...* I started crying and crying and crying.. It felt like my heart was breaking into pieces. The home I once knew, a place that I thought I could call home or a place that I could feel safe from everyone and everything.. Is no home anymore. It had never been a home...

I stumbled up the stairs while my phone was buzzing none stop. I didn't care who it was. They never cared. People only care when it's to late, and guess what. It's to late. So I stumbled into my bathroom crying still while my vision got blurry. Everything felt like it was spinning. I couldn't breathe properly. I felt scared. I didn't know what to do, or who to go to. I just wanted a break and I could never get one.. I just want help but then I would have to break down my walls and open up and I couldn't do that, me risking my security for help is to much..

⚠⚠!!!TW WARNING CUTTING AND OVERDOSE !!!⚠⚠

So I opened the cabinet. Opened the empty pill bottle and took out one of the many blades and cut myself. One cut after another. After another. After another. When I put the blade back. I stared at the pill bottle. I contemplated on whether I should take the pills. Then I heard my room door slam open. "TSUKISHMA!! " I heard kageyama and yamaguchi say. *I guess people really only do card when it's to late.* I thought grabbing the pill bottle. "OPEN UP PLEASE. I CANT!! I can't with without you... " I heard kageyama say. That made me snap out of my daze I put the bottle down but I it felt like everything was spinning more and more and I felt dizzy like I was on a merry-go-round but it was on full speed. I couldn't even see clearly anymore. My ears felt like they were ringing. Then I passed out.

Kageyama's POV
.
.
"OPEN UP TSUKISHMA! " I said banging on the bathroom door. I heard the others run up the steps. Then I heard a thud. "No, no, no, no, no NOOO" I said walking backwards then falling to the floor in tears. Yamaguchi was calling the ambulance when daichi and Asahi broke the door down. I seen tsukishma on the floor with blood everywhere. I ran to his side checking if he was breathing. *YES YES YES* I think checking his pulse. "HE'S BREATHING" I yelled grabbing a towel trying to stop the bleeding. I could hear the cries of everyone. Nishinoya was crying into asahi's arms, Tanaka was just crying in the corner while ennoshita was comforting him crying as well. Sugawara was crying into daichis arms, yamaguchi was being comforted by kinoshita and narita. They all were crying. Soon the ambulance came after 5 minutes. (I know that's like really quick but tsukishma is really well known so ya)

GOOD ENDING
Tsukishma was rushed to the hospital. He was alive but he was still mentally unstable so every weekend he had to go to therapy. After about 2 weeks he made a full recovery but he had to take therapy for about 5-6 months may be shorter if he improves faster than expected.

But of course there is still going to be memories from the past that haunt tsukishma till this day but now they he has kageyama and everyone's help. He knows that there will always be hope even in someone's darkest times.

BAD ENDING
After tsukishma was rushed to the hospital. Everyone was crying historically. Kageyama didn't know what to do. His boyfriend, his life, his everything was just laying on the bathroom floor covered in blood. Blood everyone. On the floor, sink, and even bathtub. It looked like a murder scene. He tried to stop the bleeding but he can see his lifeless body on the floor. He was in denial. He could see he was dead but he couldn't take the strength to believe it. He prayed for a god any god or anything that could help him.. But no one heard his call nothing heard his screaming call so no one helped. Yamaguchi tried to pull kageyama away so he wouldn't have to face more pain but he couldn't.. He couldn't bring himself to accept the fact that he's dead. Nothing could help him at this point.. No god, no spirit, nothing could help him. He finally got up and hugged yamaguchi. They were both a crying mess. They both lost something very important in there lives. Yamaguchi lost his childhood best friend while kageyama lost his boyfriend. They were both lost.. They were both hurt.. They both felt numb.. Instead of facing reality they just stayed in denial until the doctor pronounced him dead. Everyone was heart broken especially kageyama. Everyone felt like a piece of them was torn out. They lost a great person.

At the funeral everyone was historical they just kept crying and crying. The grave said "Hear lies Tsukishma Kei." The world lost someone great that day. Everyone lost something, kageyama lost a boyfriend, yamaguchi lost his childhood best friend, the team lost a friend, a middle blocker, and a teammate in general, Akiteru lost a brother, his parents lost a son, the world lost another great person. Everyone lost something and wether you hated him or loved him, you lost something very important, which was Tsukishma Kei.
.
.
.
(This is the end of 'Sometimes the unexpected happens' I actually cried writing this chapter. There is still my asanoya story if you want to read more into this story. I will be making a kuroken storie once I'm finished with all my stories tieing to this specific plot. My kuroken story will not take place in this but it will be it's own story. If you want any other stories while y'all are waiting for that let me know and I hope you liked this book/story thing. It's finally come to an end.)