𝐈𝐑𝐋; 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**RING RING RING**

Indie: hey daddio ! What's up, how are you?

Dad: indie, honey...where are you? I need to talk to you.

Indie: why? Dad, are you okay? Is everything okay? Is there any problems?

Dad: Dre, calm down...okay so I need to pay all my medí care, by today, and I'm sorry honey they're doing everything they can to save me, but dre, I can't pay for your college tuition anymore Dre..

Indie: what?...

Dad: I'm sorry dre, I don't want to disappoint you indie I really don't.

He was crying.

Indie: wha- I'm sorry dad I just don't know what to think...

Dad: indie, I'm really sorry but you know I'm dying, and I can't do anything about it, I wish I could kid, I wish I could I'm really sorry dre-

Indie: dad, I know you're trying your best! It's okay, I can always do community college back in Maryland-

Dad: indie, not Maryland. I know how unhappy you were over here please don't go back to that stage. I'd rather have you Stay over there and not go to school, find a place to stay with one of your friends because I know you have many friends over there.

Indie: yeah, dad. I agree with you and I'll try to find a place to stay and I'll get a job and save up for an apartment! But, dad...what's going to happen to Hayley?

Dad: I really don't know I'll probably have to send her off to your aunt Melissa in Canada because I can't physically move by myself anymore.

Indie: I can take care of her?

Dad: no, dre.

Indie: dad, I'm 18 almost 19, and I don't think Hayley would want to move across the world at the age of 13 by herself!

Dad: ...fine.

Indie: okay, dad well do I start packing my stuff?

Dad: yes indie, oh and dre...I'm glad you understand, I really appreciate it kid.

Indie: *smiles* you're welcome dad, and it's okay, of course I would understand! I love you dad, well I guess I should start packing! Love you x3000 see you soon dad!

Dad: take care dre see you soon.

🚫

Well I'm crying. Reality really hasn't hit me that my dad is actually dying and we're going broke due to him getting the proper medication he needs to try to stay alive for me and my younger sister. And now that promise I made my mom is now down the drain. I said I was go to college and become a doctor but I can't but that's okay, life doesn't always go the way we want it, yes, I am a positive person and always see the good in bad situations. Well I guess it's time to give my good friend a call to intrude into her home I guess!

**CALLING**

Nessa: hello?

Indie: hey ness, I have a question/favor, it might be big and its okay if you say no but-

Nessa: girlie, just say it!

Indie: can I stay over at your house for a while with my sister because my dad can't pay for my college tuition anymore due to how sick he is and I have no house here because I live in a dorm at UCLA-

Nessa: YES!

Indie: really?

Nessa: yes you can stay at my house with Hayley I don't mind I mean I mean I live alone and I have 2 extra rooms!

Indie: nessa, you have no idea how grateful I am for you!

Nessa: of course dre, when will you hear over?

Indie: tomorrow I just need to let Hayley know.

Nessa: for sure see you tomorrow!

🚫

Well now it's time to tell Hayley.

Hayley: hey Dre, what's up?

Indie: *you tell her everything!*

Hayley: oh...uhm okay.. I'm sorry I'm speechless I'm sorry Indie... I don't know what to say..

Indie: it's okay Hayley well I'll let you hang out with your friends, I'll pick you up tomorrow, pack up your stuff at the house!

Hayley: uhh yeah I-I-I will

🚫

••••••••••••••••••••••

(spam account)

@𝐝𝐫𝐞

Lord, plz help me,,, period- I mean uhh amen!

**COMMENTS DISABLED**