A PART-TIME JOB (Part 3)

Hey Guys!! :D

This is the last part of the same heading.

This time we'll be focusing on the Greens encounter :)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE STORY.

ENJOY :D

.............................................................................................................

Butch's POV: 

After my lunch with my brothers I said bye to Brick since Boom has already left the cafeteria, zoomed down the hall to my locker. I thought to find something for BC since she loves gifts.

I'm checking the locker because there's a pair of black with green stripes rollerblades with a yellow 'B' at the side that I bought years ago and now is too small for me but for BC it will be a perfect fit. I thought to sell it since I didn't need it anymore, but for BC it will be a perfect gift. That's the only tomboyish gift I have for her.

I reached my locker and started to rummage through all my stuff in my bag to find the rollerblades. Thankfully they were still there I grabbed my bag and I walked towards BC's locker to put them in. I already wrote a note to BC on who gave it to her. Brick told me to do something that BC would like and BC loves challenges so I wrote a clue on the note so she can figure it out. I thought of the hardest clue for BC and I found it

'From someone whom you knew since kinder garden.'

She knew a lot of people since kinder garden it will be difficult to find the person who gave the blades to her, these blades means so much to me that I want to give them to someone whom I love.

I put my hood up and entered the hallway where BC's locker is and surprisingly, the hallway is empty.

I reached BC's locker, I need to type a number code to open it, and luckily I know BC's passcode. Thanks to my supervision.

I put the code, opened the locker, and kept the rollerblades along with the note. I closed the locker and walked back to find my brothers.

She will ask a lot of people whom she knew, they'll reject and then she will eventually come to me. It's simple.

I saw BC coming my way and eventually, I started to walk as if nothing happened. She passed me, she didn't even look at me and turned around the corner and I assume she's walking to her locker. I followed her, no one will be suspicious since they're minding their own business....on whatever they're doing by the lockers. That's a sight no one must show in a public place.

I peeked behind another locker and I was watching BC's movements and hiding in between when BC gets suspicious.

..........................................................................................

Buttercup's POV:

I was walking to my locker when I felt someone staring at me from behind. I turned around and no one was there, weird

I opened my locker and I saw something I never thought I will get due to my sister's caution lecture about it...a pair of ROLLERBLADES!! :D

I took the rollerblades and examined them...It's so COOOOOL! It is black with green stripes oh! and there is a yellow 'B' at the side probably stands for Buttercup. I can feel my mouth wide open from the shock. But, who gave this to me? It's not my birthday. And how in the world did that person know my passcode? Who cares, I HAVE ROLLERBLADES!! :D 

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! :D

There was a note in the locker, I took it and read it.

Buttercup: From someone whom you knew since kinder garden.