☁️ intro ☁️

Hello, I'll start of my introduction as fast as possible. Cause I know that everyone is tempted to read the story.

If you're still here.

Hello. My name is Emma, I'm just a normal girl not that popular but has friends, you can say I was born with a pretty happy childhood, My parents aren't rich, but I still love them no matter what. They really make my day when I'm feeling blue. They're the apples to my eye. I don't know where I'll be without them. Well sometimes they get on my nerves, getting angry cause my grades are awful. But I know they're doing it for my sake. So I wouldn't have trouble living on my own, I really appreciate them because of this, sometimes I can't even trust myself. I hate, and I mean HATE promising to myself that I'll change! Cause I know that I won't. My laziness is like a drug, It'll come back once it disappears. I really hate that part of myself. Because of it, it's pulling me down to the ground, suffocating me, telling me that because of me I'm useless to the world, I'm nothing but rubbish. And that I have no purpose to anyone, not even myself. Sometimes I get lost in my own thoughts, then I snap back to reality and everything goes haywire.

When I was little I made a promise to myself. And I really hope to achieve it one day. I told my parents that when I grow up, I'll make sure that I'll get rich and buy them a big house, big cars especially a limo, not to mention a swimming pool. I also told them that I'll take good care of them, when they get old. However now that I think of it. Why did I promise stuff things? The world is an unfair and cruel place, you can't have to much of a good thing. Like for example, you have big house and big cars and each rooms have everything you've ever wanted, but some rooms will be empty because that's how the world works, each rooms has everything you've wanted since you were a kid, but the other empty rooms are the empty because of not having enough love in your life, money may buy you happiness, but can it really buy you happiness? Everyday I ask myself what if I was never borned? Will my parents have another child that will support them? Have good grades? And be a perfect child? As much as I'd like to know, sometimes it really hurts. Telling yourself your not good enough for them. Even thought you want to change so badly. There's something inside you that's completely controlling over your mind and body. Saying, your still young you should enjoy your life before being and adult. But what's the point in enjoying when, you end up living under your parents roof for the rest of life? How will they pay for they're medical bills when you don't have a job?

I want to understand. Why? I have so many questions, but they'll all remain a mystery forever, cause no one can answer them truthfully. Lying hurts, everyone wants the good side of you, so you lie, and you start lying about your life, but it makes you feel good, it makes you feel happy that people think of you in that type of way, but how is lying any good than harming your reputation when they all know?

That's all for now. Enjoy the story!

sorry if it's kinda long lololololol, also please vote, it'll really mean the world to me!!!