The Contract

A few days ago, Illumi and Hisoka made a contract that states the Illumi would get money if Hisoka dies. Illumi even joined the phantom troup for it. The thing is...Hisoka doesn't wanna die, he wants to live his life with a special someone. He's pretty sure that his special someone doesn't even like him in the slightest.

   Hisoka is walking home after they had a fight with some "big boss". Illumi basically handled the big boss like he was nothing but a twig in his way. 'It's admirable that he remains so graceful even though he's killing his opponent. I'd be lying if said it didn't turn me on a little.~' Hisoka thought with a sly smirk. He catches a glance of long, black hair as he reaches his doorstep. Illumi emerged from the berry bushes and silently walked over to Hisoka who was trying to walk through the door."do come in dear~" Hisoka tells Illumi.

   Illumi walks through the door and is a bit suprised on how neat his house looked. He sat down on one of Hisoka's couches as he waited for the magician to come out of what he was assuming was his room. A few moments later, Hisoka came out in a casual shirt and some sweatpants. He sat on the other end of the couch from Illumi. "So what did you wanna talk about~?" Hisoka asked.

   "It's about the contract" Illumi started. "I think we need a physical symbol that we have a contract together. Like one of those rings that people wear when they've made a commitment to eachother." Illumi states. "Oh~ that would make us engaged." Hisoka said with a smirk. "Yes I suppose so." Illumi said boredly. They sat for a bit in complete silence. "Well now that we've spoken, it's time for me to leave." Illumi said as he made his way out of the door. After all this time of knowing Illumi, he still couldn't figure him out at all.

   Hisoka got up and got some grapes from the fridge. He ate half of the grapes and took the other half to his room. He thought about Illumi, his Illumi. Hisoka decided to buy the ring tomorrow and surprise the cold hearted assassin. 'He definitely won't be surprised, but it's something.' He thought.

   Once again, Hisoka's head filled with thoughts about Illumi finally opening up to him, showing him affection, and cuddling up next to him every single night. These were silly thoughts though, he know that Illumi would never do that. He sighed sadly and closed his eyes. He started to drift to sleep slowly.