le smut I seem to be unable to right.

Ok, U know the drill. Recap time.

He has gotten me as hard as an asteroid.
What.
The.
FUCK.
SLSJXJSKSKDJDNKSSL

DONE NOW STORY TIME MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSS

"Lance, Baby, I just sat down," Keith said softly.

"But Kitten I wanna have a good time~ if you know what I mean..." Lance spoke seductive.

You know what, fuck the plot- NOT LITERALLY LANCE!!

Lance: But you said fuck the plot, I'm just doing what you said.

That is it. I am done goodbye.
NO LANCE! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING KEITH. I SAID FUCK THE  PLOT AS A FIGURE OF SPEECH. I am sorry.

Anyway fast forward to the fucking.

Lance: yes! Come here kitten~

NOT INFRONT OF ME!! WAIT FOR ME TO START THE STORY AGAIN.

Lance picked up Keith bridal style and carried him to the bedroom, throwing him onto the bed.

"Where are the condoms and lube?" Keith asked.

"Bedside table" Lance responded taking off his pants as Keith grabbed the lube and a condom. Keith looked back and saw the bulge, it wasn't very...... Advertising..... Oh well, depends on how well he uses it, which is pretty well

∆∆∆∆∆∆{after the preparation}∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Are you ready baby?" Lance asked Keith

(My thought process rn: should I or should I not make Keith call Lance daddy?! That is the question........ Eh, fuck it)

"Yes daddy~" Keith responded like the  basic bottom bitch he is.

(Why are we throwing shade?
Zae: idk, why are we throwing shade? Don't you love Keith? Isn't he your fictional love?
No, he is my fictional child, I adopted him and dating him would be wrong on so many levels, the highest offence being.... KLANCE. EVERYBODY FUCKING LOVES KLANCE. OK👏 period.)

Slowly, Lance proceeded to slide in and out of Keith, adding another inch each thrust until he was fully in Keith. Moans filled the room as Lance's speed became otherworldly, then eventually his thrusts become sloppy as he erged closer to his climax. Keith was unable to speak, the only things that escaped his mouth were screams of pleasure and moans. Within a few thrusts they both came.

Both males flopped onto the bed as Lance slowly rubbed Keith's back he spoke.

"Baby, we need to have a bath or I finger that stuff out of you."

"The second option sounds nice but I am already exhausted, so can we please have a bath?"

"Of course baby boy, anything you want."

Lance ran both of them a bath and they spent the rest of their day relaxing..... What awaited them next won't be so relaxing tho....