The Disorder

(There was a girl named Charli! She was one of the members of the squad! Charli is well liked by all of the squad members, and is well liked by her fans! What they don't know is that Charli suffers from phryloprenia (Made that name up). Phyrloprenia is a disorder that's make you dream about events that will happen that day! Phyrloprenia only effects 1 percent of the world population. It is not deadly, and some people might consider it a blessing to have Phyrloprenia. What makes it better is that you can chance what happens that day! You don't have to stick to your dreams! You can do something different and it alters the result, but people with Phyrloprenia tend to stress more since they know what's gonna happen. Their own future is in their hands at that point. Charli figured out she had Phyrloprenia when she was just 7 years old. She had the disorder for many years before that, but she never took into notice! Ever since she found out she had Phyrloprenia, she had became a lot more stressed. Now she is in the squad. She has never told anybody that she had Phyrloprenia. Charli was scared that people would be afraid of her because she knows an event that's gonna happen that day. Charli just always kept it a secret.)

January 1, 2021 (Friday 10:36 am)

Charli: Omg! I had ANOTHER dream! Nothing interesting is gonna happen. All that's gonna happen is that we are gonna play among us but the survivors can't see! Ughh! I'm just gonna go make myself breakfast!

(Charli goes downstairs to make breakfast. She goes downstairs and gets greeted by Light, the love of her life)

Charli: Omg hey Light! I didn't know you were awake! How are you??
Light: I'm doing good! I'm just sitting here!
Charli: Do you want me to make you breakfast? I can make anything you want!

(Light looks at Charli)

Light: I would love to have breakfast! Thank you so much Charli! You are my favorite!

(That's the statement that made her heart skip a beat!)