You Guys Think About Getting Married (Harry, Niall, and Liam) Part 2.

Harry

You stared intently at the grass, suddenly finding more interest in it than the question the was just asked.

I mean, you did love Harry, you loved him a lot, and frankly, you didn't mind marrying him.

But the one thing that faltered your answer was the slight lack of trust you possessed, and you hated that.

Yeah, Harry Styles was the best boyfriend you could have ever asked for, but will he stay that way?

"I know what you're thinking, but I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with you, Y/N, and I'd never try to destroy our relationship with somebody else. I love you, and you only. But, just think-" you cut him off with a kiss.

"Harry, sometimes you talk too much," you laugh. "But that's one of the reasons why I love you, and also one of the reasons why marriage wouldn't be so bad."

Niall

You stood to your feet, as soon as Niall started talking.

"Sir, I really love your daughter, and I don't see how my race matters to you."

Your stepfather lowly growled and stepped toward Niall, speaking in an almost scary tone of voice,

"I will not have my daughter dating let alone marrying the same people who've tortured us for hundreds of years!"

Niall breathed, and you grasped his hand.

"James, leave the poor boy alone. Those days are over, and Niall really loves her," your mother steps in, trying to calm him down, then you speak.

"Daddy, I'm sorry but, Niall and I are going I discuss getting married, and sooner or later," you look into Niall's eyes, "We're going to be a family."

Everyone's eyes in the room widened.

"What?" Niall asked, placing his hands around your waist.

"I found out last week, I wanted to wait until today to tell you all... I'm pregnant."

Liam

Liam quickly followed after you, and banged on the door that you just slammed in his face.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I really do love you! It's just," he sighs. "I don't know."

Once you made no effort I unlock the door not utter even a word to him, he banged on the door some more.

"Y/N, please. If I didn't love you for you, why do you think you're pregnant? Why did I stay with you when you know all the other guys would've left you? It was because I fell in love, because we fell in love. And I'd never do anything to hurt you, baby."

You could hear him sliding down the door with sniffling and you knew he was crying.

You finally had enough. You two were gonna make up and you were going to make up now.

You opened the door and sunk to the floor, hugging Liam tightly.

"Baby?" He turned and once he saw you comforting him, he instantly let out a sigh of relief, knowing he's going to marry you for you, and never his image.

Sorry guys, no A.N. Today lol. But I hope your day goes extremely well, and even if it doesn't, remember that I'm here. I love you and see you all in the next one!

~Chandler