Awakening

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO  marvelous_wonder

Only days had passed and I had only met Esther, Mikael and Rebekah. The boys had left out the day before i was shot back in time on a hunting trip. Rebekah said that the Might be back late tomorrow So I would have to move my stuff from Klaus' room to hers. Yes, I am sleeping in the big bad wolfs bed, never thought I would be saying that. Why did his have to be the softest one. Mikael had said I could have The room of my choice till the boys came home. Rebekah and I planed to finish up with My bed and set it up in her room. Rebekah also gave me two of her old dresses and we decided to get a new one tomorrow,I thought being free I might drop in on Ayana. I learned that it was the way of the village to send out the boys from the ages of fourteen to twenty-five every two years, they go on a hunting trip for a week and when they get back they are Men prepared for marriage.All the boys who aren't old enough tho go for the hunt camp beside the cannal with the Men.The girls stay home to prove to there parent that they are ready to be a woman, the same ages as the men fourteen to twenty five and the girls that aren't old enough go camping in the meadow.

Esther allowed me to join in because Rebekah was doing it. Rebekah and I spent so much time together she wasn't the selfish, jealous Rebekah I came to know she was kind, loving. full of life, I watched her take care of the little girls her smile could light up the room and her presence made everyone in the room smile. We had finished Making my bed and were off to pick our dresses for the feast. While i walked by i saw Ayana and we held each other's gaze for what felt like forever the Rebekah nudged my shoulder signaling me to keep going. We made our way to a random store and I saw dresses hanging everywhere I immediately headed for the black dresses I saw one fitting one with lace finishes and long sleeves It was gorgeous.

 We made our way to a random store and I saw dresses hanging everywhere I immediately headed for the black dresses I saw one fitting one with lace finishes and long sleeves It was gorgeous

Rebekah looked and nodded in approval sending me her signature smile.She walked towards a gorgeous icy blue dress that was some what similar to mine.

The cloth used to make it was the most gorgeous baby blue I had ever seen and the patterns creeped up the dress

The cloth used to make it was the most gorgeous baby blue I had ever seen and the patterns creeped up the dress.Went and paid for them and made our way home. Wait did i say home? Forget it.

"I have something for you Rebekah and Bonnie"Esther said as she walked into the room after we tried on your dresses.

She handed Rebekah a gorgeous necklace.WAIT,Elena's necklace.

And then she handed me a similar necklace but with a gold detail.Then I felt a rush go through my body, I quickly thanked her and excused myself to get a breath of fresh air. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND TO ME.

 WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND TO ME

Bonnie's necklace

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYYYSS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME THIS FAR ThIS CHAPTER IS NOW DEDICATED TO

it will be a double update so stay tuned.