𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖

𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.....

𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 #1
(Character Name: Jude)

Jude was chilling in her house with her doggos....and her mom who was doing laundry.
She then heard a knock on the door.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
She opened the door to find a letter?

𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚣,
𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚊𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜:**** *** ******
-𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

That was enough to convince her to pack her back and get going ofcourse with permission of her mother.

She decided not to bring anything for extra companionship sonce the letter had told her there would be tons of people at the mansion.

She finally arrived at her destination.
She looked around the entrance she didn't hear anything or se anyone but ofcourse they could be inside.

Jude had just entered a very big mansion saying that many people were waiting for her inside.
She had been here for about 30 minutes and she hasn't found anyone yet.
She tried looking behind  the manor in hope of finding anything to keep her calm and happy and yet no one was in sight.
She entered the manor once again.
Jude was walking fastly down the hall....'Where was everyone?!'
she exclaimed in her mind.
She hasn't found anyone in this whole mansion yet, she was getting really sweaty.

She kept on walking down different halls and checked diffrent rooms for signs of any living being not wanting to stay in the same place, she just
wanted to see atleast one person so she knows she's not alone.

She kept saying things in her mind like:

'I wish i didn't come here.'

'Why is no one here?!'

'WHERE IS EVERYONE?!'

She kept on hoping that someone, anyone would come to tell jer she wasn't alone....

Heck she would even be happy if she saw a cockroach or maybe a small bird.

She just didn't want to be......

🅐︎🅛︎🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎

*THUD*

What was sound she had just heard?

Was someone or something else here?

She was ecstatic! She finally found someone to keep her company....but she wasn't sure

Once she walked over to where the sound had come from she saw.....A bird?....wait! a bird!
finally some company.
The bird seemed to have kbocked over a vase and got hurt.

She silently stalked the bird like a lion stalking it's prey, but in Jude's case she was a fellow friend.

Once she walked closer she took a small handkerchief and wrapped if softly around the bird so she doesn't crush it.

She decided to try and keep the bird as a pet by simply bringing the bird everywhere she goes to keep her calm.

Jude had thought of a very nice name for her flying friend.

'(Bird Name)'

After all that ruckuss of running round' the mansion she decided that it would be much better for her to go home and stay with her new bird, doggos, and her mom.

𝙖/𝙣
𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙
𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮.
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 "𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚" 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 :)
𝙖𝙣𝙙
....✨𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 SangwoosAshez
"Are you twelve~?"
-Hisoka
Confirmed she is twelve.