where am i now?

Hi everyone! In this chapter, it was written with the help of- wolves_warrior124art and their character in the story.
Hope you all enjoy it!
_________________________________________

As Blackhat watched the hooded thief drive of with his scientist he was, slowly but getting faster, walking after them. The wound on his chest and back wasn't healing as fast as it should have and it slowed him down. He was focusing his magic on healing himself to stop the pain. He was following a road that the thief took that seemed to lead to a kingdom surrounded by a wall that was about ten feet high.

After thirty minutes Blackhat was able to run without his diaphragm killing him. There were only three small cuts that were visibly healed shut. As Blackhat made his way to the village he could hear talking. He couldn't care less about the inferior being who saw him. He'll kill them all. Destroy the whole planet if anything got in his way. He will rip this thief to ribbons!

When Blackhat entered the village he saw the thief on the motorcycle and that was the only thing he focused on. No one else mattered. Nothing but his scientist in the thief's hands. Blackhat's eye was black and his claws were longe and deadly as ever. Blackhat Chased after the thief and ignored everything else around him. The stares he got from the locals. The familiar aura he felt but barely registered. The direction the thief leads him to.

Blackhat ran through the village and pushed through so many things that he didn't acknowledge until finally, he was aware enough to know that he was in a large room, like a throne room, and the hooded thief was standing in the middle of it without his scientist.

Blackhat didn't speak but growled low and deep. He charged at the thief, with his claws aiming for their throat, at a high speed. The thief dodged and growled back. Blackhat turned to look back at them. The thief pulled back their hood and Blackhat paused to study the thief.

The thief was a demon. One Blackhat hadn't encountered before. He only recognized the familiar aura, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to tell. The other had black horns that curled behind the head. They had hair that moved like...water? It was see-through but what drew Blackhat's attention the most was their eyes. Unlike any demon he's encountered, their eyes were a bright sea blue and they glowed in irritation.

In one split second, the thief summoned a trident in their hands and vanished in waves. Blackhat was unable to react in time when he felt the space behind him shift and he was stabbed in the shoulder and brought down. Blackhat fell to the floor and was pinned by the trident. This demon was faster than him. Blackhat formed tentacles from his back and tried to knock the other off. The other demon dodged every tentacle while keeping him pinned.

Blackhat's anger burned so hotly it could melt glaciers. He felt the pain in his shoulder blades. Pain! He was the strongest demon to ever have existed. He was immune to any form of wounds from demons and mortals. How could this thief be strong enough to hurt him?! This demon had powerful magic. But he wouldn't let this inferior demon beat him.

With a deep growl, Blackhat grew in size. The other demon tried to step on Blackhats back to keep him down but it didn't work. Blackhat stood up in the throne room and roared so loud it broke all the glass within ten miles. The other demon was still on Blackhat's back, their trident broke when Blackhat's puncture wounds spread too far apart and were hanging on to Blackhats coat collar. Blackhat could feel the scum on his back and formed mouths on his back that bite and screeched at the other.

The demon got nicked by the teeth but managed to avoid the mouths by pulling himself up and was now standing on Blackhat's shoulder. Blackhat reached back on his shoulder but the demon dodged his hands. Blackhat formed saws and blades on his body trying to get the inferior bug of him.