House party part: 2

Zach
The house is all ready and everyone's ready. The boys have invited their girlfriends except Daniel who is single. They are here and everyone else is here.
Daniel: bro where's y/n?
Zach: Daniel I said back off
Daniel: whatever

Y/N
I walk downstairs and the house is full of people, I go over to the boys and they are taking to girls. Probably their girlfriends.
??: y/n hey
Y/n: hey noodles
Jack: stop itttt. Come meet the girls
Corbyn: girls this is y/n
??: wait y/n?
Y/n: Ga-Gabbie? What are you doing here?
Gabbie: I'm Jack's girlfriend, what are you doing here?
Y/n: I live here now
Gabbie: omg, it's finally good to see you again
Zach: wait? Again?
Gabbie: yeah, me and y/n are best friends but I moved away and we lost contact
Y/n: I can't believe it. It's actually Gabriela Gonzalez, has my mum seen you?
Gabbie: no where is she?
??: hey gu- wait Gabbie?
Gabbie: hey Amy
Amy: it's amazing to see you again *they hug*
Gabbie: let's go talk. I have a lot to tell you
The rest of the boys except Daniel and Zach introduces me to their girlfriends but Corbyn's girlfriend Christina is in New York and couldn't make it.

Zach
It's now 10:43pm and my dad and Amy got everyone's attention. We all turned around but someone got held of my hand, it was y/n.
Y/n: we need to talk later
Zach: okay, what about?
Y/n: you'll see
Josh: I just wanted to thank everyone who came tonight, I hope you all are having an amazing night. Where do I start, Amy is the best thing that happened to me and now I have a wonderful step son and daughter along with Reese, Ryan and Zach. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the night, thankyou for coming.
Everyone: *cheers*