-3. You Deserve Love Too-

<><><><><>

☽Prompt: We all have regrets, what ifs, but what if he still had those regrets eleven years after he had to abandon a former friend☾

☽Warnings: angst, swearing, abandonment, suggested of parental neglect and abuse☾

☽Pronouns: She/Her☾

<><><><><>

This is part three of 'You Deserve Love Too'

<><><><><>

You had walked up to Corpse's home, the exact address he asked you to come see him at. You were still weary though, why would he just contact you now after eleven years? Although so far, the place seemed normal. For someone that was so mysterious, it shocked you that he would just leave here and be in such a normal little building. 

Knocking on the door, it was answered fairly quickly as he gave you a weak but kind smile, "I know, this place isn't very exciting." You shuffled your feet looking up at him, his voice definitely got deeper, like a lot deeper. 

When you entered the apartment, it was fairly dark, there was almost no lights on but you didn't complaining, you found it rude to complain about the dark. Corpse had left to the kitchen before stopping himself and looking back at you, "you hungry?"

You chuckled to yourself following him over to the fridge in which he opened and moved to the side so you could look inside. You had noticed the frozen pizza inside and drew in a breath.

"I've found the chosen food," Corpse laughed to himself noticing your gaze towards the pizza, "alright then, pizza it is!"

For the next few hours you two just lounged about, telling each other terrible puns and groaning about each other's own stupidity. It was almost as if you two had completely forgotten about what happened eleven years ago. 

At 3:30 the doorbell went as a smile appeared on Corpse's face and he rushed over to the door. You waited politely for him to finish speaking to whoever it was. Instead of that happening however, Corpse entered with a guy behind him. This guy had looked at you and gasped. You realized it was Dave from Boyinaband. Dave had pointed towards you and announced his thoughts outloud.

"What the hell is she doing here Corpse?" Dave looked at you almost in shock and surprise. You felt your face turn pale and shifted your gaze towards Corpse, hoping that he'd do something. Dave just continued however, with Corpse being silent, "do you seriously like her?"

Dave had gone on making you want to sink away into the floor and straight to the Devil himself. Corpse looked Dave straight in the eye, "of course I don't really like her. I was about to invite everyone around to you- have a go at her." Your face fell and you covered your ears blocking out anything else that was being said.

You stood up quickly and shoved past Corpse and Dave, running out of the apartment. Dave had chuckled after you, whilst Corpse called you back. You didn't listen to either of them. You should have known it was too good to be true, why would Corpse want you back into his life after all these years?

Trekking home, wallowing in your own self pity. You found yourself almost walking into a brick wall that towered in front of you. Rain splattered against your face, sending your hair haywire. Fumbling in your pocket, you pulled out a black pen marker and looked around uncertainly. No one was around so you began quickly. Something that you and Corpse would do frequently when you two would skip school.

You put the lid back on the pen and started walking home. You looked back at your handiwork and gave it a weak smile.

'Alone is all I have'