Wattpad Original

Final Author's Note

Wow

Wow.

I can't believe JPS is over. Finished. Complete.

Eighty-one thousand two hundred and eleven words. 81,211 words. 

It's possible I'm still in shock.

Honestly, I couldn't have finished this book without your constant support and encouragement. When writing and life got hard, you've been there for me.

The idea for JPS came to me when my first year of university was cut short by the whole, y'know, pandemic. I was trudging through my final exams and sad that the year never really felt complete. To take my mind off things, I came back to Wattpad– I used to read on here when I was like 13. JPS was my escape. 

I never expected my lil kernel of an idea to become, well, this. (I can't believe I'm tearing up a little writing this I'M SO SAPPY)

This was my first story on Wattpad, and I know it won't be the last. I love writing and I love this kind, supportive community we've built. 

So, thank you to those of you who've been here since day 1 of me fumbling around trying to figure out how to reply to comments, and those of you who binge-read the entire book today. I appreciate you so, so much for letting me share my lil story with you. 

I started with 1 read. Then 100. Then 1,000. And now, 700,000+. I'm honestly mind-blown that we have so many amazing people here in my lil corner of Wattpad. It's totally insane.

If you enjoyed JPS, please drop a review in the comments to be featured on my social media & it'll def make me smile 

Anywho, I'm off to write some more 'cause guess what?

Nat's story isn't over yet.

😉✌️