Chapter 1 : Idk

Note : This is my first time publising a ff in wattpad and im really sorry if my english is bad bc my first language isnt english but ill try my best ! Also i know nothing about American politics im rlly sorry if this didnt make sense .EnjOy!✨

Donald Trump and Joe Biden was having a final debate at the Presidental Speech .(their like yknow live on Tv) Both of them were roasting the shit out of eacthother . Suddenly... Trump felt his heart racing .. he feels this weird and excited feeling at the same time ."W-wha-..What is this? " he said to himself while looking down his face in his palm while sweatting nervously...

Biden then look in confusion when he was in that state.. "Why is this annoying bitch suddenly like this? Why did he stop roasting me ?" he said to himself "T-trump.. a-are you o-okay??" he says in a worried tone.

Trumps heart was beating faster and faster ."I- w-what.. is t-this??W-why am i f-feeling this s-sort of e-emotion?! NO !This Cant be h-happening!" Biden then repeats the question . Trump felt dizzy like he was about to faint .

"Trump if ur not feeling well you can roast me tomorrow instead? Please t-take care of your-" before Biden could finish his sentence Trump looked up directly to his blue shinning orbs and said "I LOVE YOU BIDEN SAMA!I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU!" Biden was shocked . The audience was silence so was Biden. Biden looked down and blushes heavily. "THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOI I KNEW YOU WERE THE RIGHT ONE FOR ME ! MELANIA DOESENT GIVES A SINGLE SHT ABOUT ME BUT YOU DO!WE DONT HAVE TO PRETEND ANYMORE!JUST SAY I LOVE YOU GODAMMIT!!" "T-trump i..pls chotto matte-" "SAY IT!" Biden locked eyes with Trump and said nervously yet loudly "I LOVE YOU , ONICHAN!" (oh shit they were brothers) The audience started cheering and started clapping there hands . Biden then looks up to the audience in confusion "Why are all of you cheering us? Were in a gay relationship and brothers .(Sweet home alabama)But why do u support us?

One of the person from the crowd standed up and said " We don't care if youre gay or from Alabama . We will support you guys no matter what! BE OUR PRESIDENTS !!" (fucking hell no , Trump as president? fuck no) Then the crowd/audience started cheering again .

Biden looks up at Trump ." T-they..support our relationship....T-they supported us!" Biden smiles while his hands was on Trumps waist ."Yes ,they did my little orange ." Biden then goes on one knee 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 and says...(𝑖𝑑𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑)

"Will 😔You 👆🏻Be 🐝 My 💖Husband 👬And 💕Marry ✨me?😫"

𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝐵𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 " 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙, 𝑃𝑎𝑝𝑖 😫💖" both of them just stood there while the crowds cheered for them .

Biden and Trumps forehead was leaning towards eacthother while Joe and Donalds hands was on eacthothers waist . ( 𝑈𝑔ℎ , 𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐)
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑧𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑑 ...

𝐵𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠
"𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛...𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑑 ✨😔

( next chapter will be abt their wedding and trumps pregnancy.)