✨Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ✨

Y/ɴ's ...

I open the door to see Jug with a weird expression on his face. "What did you do to her," Jug says stepping up to him.

"He did nothing, don't worry," I say and backs away and nods his head.

"Let's go," I say waving at him as we leave.

"So what was that about?," Jug says as we walk back to Pops.

"Oh nothing...," I say looking at him.

"Y/n we've been friends for years I can tell when you're lying," he says giving me the look.

"Fine, but can I tell you when we get to Pop's," I say and he nods.

✨✨✨

We walk In and sit right at the end of the stalls. "So what happened?" Jug says facing me.

"Well...long story short, my dad killed my mum, and now my dad is in hiding somewhere," feeling myself tear up, as I start to comprehend what the man said to me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" he says putting a hand on my shoulder giving me some comfort, I know I can trust him.

"It's ok, I'll be fine, I'm strong," I say with a big sigh, and then wipe my eyes.

"It's not fine, why didn't you tell me? Is that why you left?" He says looking at me confused.

"Well....I...I...I was scared that you'd all judge me and that I'd be all alone, so I thought I was doing you all a favor by leaving," I say my voice shaky.

"Well, I'll never leave you so don't worry, I'll always be here for you!"  he says softly as he cups my checks and leans in, his lips press mine and I back away quickly in shock.

A/n - damnnn sis did a no-no 🤭.
😂😂.
I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment or not I'm not your boss. Byeeeee lovelies 🥰🥰