t w o

the two boys sat in silence, sitting at the bathroom counter infront of each other.

mark was still mad of course, his arms crossed against his chest. donghyuck sighed and ruffled his own hair in frustration.

"look mark, i'm sorry okay? i didn't know it was a permanent marker. i just grabbed what was on yuyan's desk and had an idea to draw on your face while you were sleeping. forgive me?" he started talking first, his eyes full of hope as he waits for mark's answer.

he couldn't stay mad at the younger for too long. so, the elder sighed and dropped his hands. "fine. but you owe me a bar of chocolate and, you find a solution to remove the stains off my face completely."

immediately, donghyuck jumps up in happiness and runs to hug mark. "yayy!!! thank you markie!" he says in excitement and manages to put a kiss on his cheek, making the other boy scrunch his face up and pushes the happy boy away.

🌱

"so, what are we doing today?" chenle asks the girl who was currently washing their dishes.

yuyan smiles at the little boy, the green haired sitting patiently on a cup that was turned over. "i don't know...why don't you ask the other guys what the want to do for the day? i'm free but jaehyun still needs to go to work."

chenle hops off the cup and jokingly salutes. "i will!" he says before running off the counter and across the mini bridge, making his way to the group who were surrounding mark.

"guys! what are you doing?" the younger says and squeezes himself through.

mark was sitting on his chair, his hair tied back and lots of paper towels and rubbing alcohol. the boys researched on how to get permanent marker off and said that rubbing alcohol and towels were the easiest solution.

renjun sighed and threw the 36th piece of damp paper towel in the trash bin, hands on his hips. "well, we got hyuck's name off his forehead. now its only the cat whiskers and the mustache left." he says.

"we're gonna need alot more tissues and rubbing alcohol for mark's face to be completely clear." jisung speaks up and tries to stiffen in a laughter while looking at mark's face.

"oh and by the way, yuyan asked me to ask you guys what y'all want to do today."

"let's go to the mall! i'm in need of new clothes and we can buy alcohol there for mark too." donghyuck suggests and everyone agrees right away.

"you owe me a chocolate bar too, hyuck." the black haired boy says. hyuck laughs and points to him. "and chocolate bars too."

and just at that moment, yuyan hears them and walks to the table they were at. "well, to the mall it is. go get ready upstairs and we'll go out in 10. okay?"

"okay!!" they all say in unison and races to the spiral stairs right at the corner of the table and runs down, trying to get to the mini toy car first. lucas hops in the drivers seat first as the other boys pile in the back.

"let's goo!!" he says out loud and speeds up the car all the way to their room to get ready.

i'll try and start continuing this book since alot of y'all really liked it 🥺 i'll be going 500-700 words each chapter! next one will be uploaded later or tomorrow ❤️