Season 1 - Chapter 26: Battle for the Hall of Fame

(A/N)

I'm super sorry if the endings of the last few chapters were really terrible. I feel bad that I didn't do all I could for the endings and I apologize.

(Still in Sylveon Form at the start)
Please enjoy Chapter 26: Battle for the Hall of Fame

I could feel the rays of sunshine just starting to hit me and I slowly opened my eyes to the sun just barely rising above the horizon. I blinked a few times to get the sleep out of them I stood up from my laying position on Ash's bed. I carefully stepped over Ash's sleeping form and jumped lightly onto the floor. I stretched my body before I let out a yawn. I walked over to Serena's bag and pulled out my clothes for my Human Form with my Ribbons.

I walked into the bathroom and transformed into my human form and started the shower. I put my hand under the water and once it reached the temperature I liked I stepped in. I don't usually go into my Human Form and do this but I wanted to use my Human form because I'm usually always in my Pokemon Forms. Once I finished my shower I stepped out and grabbed the towel and dried myself before I put on my clothes and opened the door to the bathroom only to met face to face with Ash.

"Ash!/Aiko!" We said at the same time in a whisper yell. My face flushed red and the extremely close call I almost had with Ash seeing my entire body. "Are you okay Aiko?" Ash asked me as he put the back of his hand on my forehead. I felt my face heat up even more when his hand touched my forehead. I quickly shook my head, "I-I'm okay Ash. I'm actually going to make little breakfast for everyone before we go eat at the mess hall" I said while looking away from him.

I looked at Ash through the corner of my eye and saw him smile his usual goofy grin. "Thank you for doing that Aiko, I appreciate that," Ash said. I stared wide-eyed before I gave him a smile of my own. "I glad that you appreciate it," I said. I swear I saw a blush on Ash's face but I guess that that was just my imagination. I got out of Ash's way and headed into the little kitchen and started to make a tiny breakfast. I put a tea kettle on the stove and proceeded to make the little breakfast.

Once I was finished I set the table and poured everyone some tea before taking food and tea for myself and stepping outside and sitting at the chair outside. All I made were some small biscuits and tea. I ate my biscuits and drank my tea as I watched the sun raise up into the sky. As I continued to eat my food I heard the door to the cabin open. I turned my head in that direction and saw Ash walk out of the cabin and close the door before sitting in the chair next to me.

"Good Morning Ash," I said cheerfully, "you ready for today's events?". "I'm totally ready for today. We're going to win today's event!" Ash said in a determined tone. I smiled softly and took another sip from my tea before I spoke. "Hey Ash, do you ever think about...uh...relationships by any chance?" I asked nervously. Ash turned to me and gave me a confused look. "I don't really think about that why?" He responded. "Well I was thinking after you become a Pokémon Master are you going to think about that stuff?" I asked. "I don't see why I can't become a Pokémon Master and think about that at the same time," Ash said. I stood up from my seat and made my way to the door of the cabin with a hopeful smile on my face.

With Bonnie and Serena's help, we finished washing and drying the dishes. As that was happening I could feel Ash's gaze flicker between his conversation with Clemont about pokemon, Serena, and Me; but I could tell that his gaze lasted longer on me. After all that I transformed into Umbreon and we all went to the dining hall and ate breakfast there and made our way down to the beach after that. There we stood as the Professor came towards us and greeted us.

"Good morning, everyone" The professor greeted. "Good morning, professor," We all said back. "It's already day six of camp, which means we finally decide who gets into the Hall of Fame. So, get ready for the Team Battle Competition" The professor said, making a smile spread its way across my face. "Team Battle, huh?" I head ash say in a pleased tone. "Everyone's so excited" I heard Serena comment. "Well, who wouldn't be excited at the chance to battle different trainers and their pokemon," I said. "Your right Aiko, now I'm excited to" Ash said with his fist pumped into the air.