chapter 5 ~Rachel's Dream~

Rachel: Yes I am. *smiles* Im Rachel.
???: Jesse.
Rachel: Its nice to meet you Jesse.
Jesse: You to. How long have you lived in Lima?
Rachel: My whole life. Are you new here?
Jesse: Yes. Im friends with Finn and Quinn.
Rachel: Oh! I wonder why this is the first time Im hearing about you.
Jesse: Yeah, I wonder. *looks her up and down* So you've meet Finn?
Rachel: *nods*
Jesse: Ill see you another time okay? *kisses her cheek and leaves*
Rachel: *looks at him and walks home*
When I got home I walked in my room and layed out on my bed. I was instantly asleep.
~Dream~
I could feel the dirt and sticks smushing under my bare feet. I looked down and saw a long white dress slug to my body. I heard a the tree's move fast behind me and I saw a dark shadow. I ran to the middle of the forest and looked around me. I saw Finn to my left and I started running towards him. I heard a stong smooth voice call my name behind me and I turned to see Noah on the other side of the field screaming for me to come to him. I turned back to Finn and saw his eyes a bright red. I let out a scream and ran to Noah. As I got closer I saw his eyes a glowing blue. I stopped in the middle of the field and looked at both of them. I heard movement in front of me and saw Jesse with glowing red eyes. A small smirk grazed his face and he brought up his hand and sung at me.
~End~
I shot out of bed and put my hand over my chest. I looked up and saw Noah with concern all over his face. He was running his hands over my face trying to calm me.
Noah: Rach, calm down. Im here, you safe. *pulls her to his chest*
Rachel: *panicking*
Noah: *rubs her back and kisses her head* Im right here. Calm down.
Rachel: *crying* It felt so real. It felt so real!
Noah: Shhh, I know baby, I know.