Chapter 16

Kayla's POV

Isaiah and I were packing because we were about to get on a plane. We were headed to North Carolina to look at the mountains there.

"I'm so tired" I sighed

"We can sleep on the plane but what's why I told you to gts" he said

I smacked my teeth. I packed my little snack bag. And grabbed my blankets.

"Okay the Uber is outside" he said

We grabbed everything and I double checked the house. We had everything. We got in the Uber. And I laid my head on him.

He kissed my head and I smiled. It didn't take long to get to the airport. We got out and checked in and stuff like that. We got breakfast while we were here. We would be able to board in 15 minutes so we took the time to eat.

"Bae say hey" I said recording us.

He stuck up his middle finger and I laughed. I saved the video and got off my phone. I finished my food and put my AirPods in.

It was time to board the plane so we grabbed our stuff and got in the line. Thankfully we was in the front. I don't know why this man got us first class.

We got on the plane and put our stuff above us. It even smelt different up here. I asked a flight attendant how many people planned on being in first class. She responded only another couple.

I shook my head yes. It was so much room and shit.

"you still going to sleep?"

"imma try" I said lying my head on his shoulder

later on the plane was finally taking off.

an hour later

i finally woke up from my nap. i looked over at Isaiah who was sleeping with his hands in his pants. i smiled it was so cute to me. i took more pictures of us. I kissed him and he woke up.

he smiled at me and kissed me back.

"we fucking as soon as we get to the hotel" he whispered in my ear

i felt myself slowly getting wet. he smirked knowing what we was doing.

"do you guys need anything" the flight attendant said

"sum water and ice would be fine" I said

"im going back to sleep i hate plan rides. if i die on this bitch i don't wanna be awake." he said

i starred at him and just shook my head laughing. he squeezed my thigh and went back to sleep. i stayed up just enjoying the plane ride. he did scare me talking about dying so i just laid up under him.

IN NORTH CAROLINA

We were getting our rental car for the week we were here.

"baby let me drive" i said smiling

"Hell no" he said

"first one to the car gets to drive it." i said zooming to the car.

he must've forgot i did track. he caught up but I still beat him. i laughed and he tried catching his breath.

"fuck you , you little shit" he said

i laughed and snatched the keys outta his hand. i got in connecting the phone to the car. I played sossboy by playboi carti.

"bae do we gotta listen to this shit" he said

i turned it up louder and he rolled his eyes rolling a blunt.

"I KNOW YOU PISSED OFF" i said getting hype driving to the hotel that wasn't far.

we pulled up and checked in. we went to our room and i checked it making sure it was clean.

"you could've waited till i was finished checking the room to get in the bed.. you've been sleep all day let's get food" i said sitting on top of him

"get off you making my dick hard" he said

i slid off him and he stared at me.

"what's wrong baby" he said

"nothing i got off like you said"

"where you wanna eat" he said

"i don't know i heard there's a good pizza place out here" i said

"okay let's go" he said putting his shoes on.

i smiled and put on sum better to wear. we got in the car and drove there. it took a while due to the fact we had to drive slow because we were in the mountains.

i sighed as my ears kept popping. i kept chewing gum so much today and i was sick of gum at this point.

"we here" he said

i smiled and kissed his cheek. we walked  inside and it smelt so good.

BACK AT THE HOTEL
i watched as Isaiah slowly oiled my body. he managed it into me soothing me and it made me relax.

he kissed on my neck and lifted my legs up. he slowly entered while still kissing on me. i moaned really loud and he kissed me.

"shhh baby" he said groaning

i scratched his back as he digged deeper in my guys.

"fuckk im gonna cum" i said

"hold it" he said rubbing my clit

i arched my back and he pulled out nutting in my mouth rubbing my clit as I came.

i threw my head back as he came on my leg and he made me clean his fingers. i smiled and kissed on his neck.

"cmon let's shower mama"