Do you want to be my Daddy?

Cooheart is a young boy of sixteen years old, he had two best friends Rathavit Kijworalak also know as Plan and Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana also know as Saint. They met when they were put in the same group to do a science project, but their friendship got stronger when they knew each other's deepest secret and also the thing they have in common the most. The three of them are gay and they liked an specific kind of love, they loved to be dominated when they search it up they came across that they had a fetich called Daddy kink.

They found it out when they were fourteen, but decided to take action until they were fifteen, and that how they ended up in an internet page called princess last Romeo in which both Plan and Saint decided to sign up, at the beginning they only encountered really ugly mans and that where way past their sixties that kept trying to contact them, as they went by they actually discovered and met their Daddy under the names of Tanapon Sukumpantanasan also know as Perth  he is the heir of the photographic museum known as KD museum and Phiravich Attachitsataporn also know as Mean the owner of the most famous and prestigious dance academy called M34nismind.

One year later of the beginning of their relationship thy both moved in with their Daddy because they were offered to live with them and they delightfully accepted, they had all types of luxury, they could even go to an elite school but they both reject it, because they didn't want to leave me alone.

COOHEART P.O.V

"Coo heart just try it" Asked me Plan.

"It's fun, and besides you wish actually comes true!" Cheered on Saint.

"I don't think I'll be as lucky as you guys" I said disappointed.

"Of course you will! You're beautiful y have an amazing personality... Except when you get mad" Said Saint y Plan nudged him.

"What Saint means, is that you have a chance, I'm sure many will ask for you. Besides de sign in is free!" Said Plan.

"I not want old men to ask for me" I said sadly.

"Not all of them are like that, Perth is twenty seven years old and Mean is twenty six years old, just register yourself" asked Saint pushing the laptop towards me with the sign in page already open. I bit my lip unsure but I let out a breath and I started to fill in with my information. My best friends hi fives each other in a victory motion.

"You won't regret it!" Assured me Plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE P.O.V

"Guys, this is absurd I've been one week in this page you recommended and none of them is my type" I nagged my best friends Mean and Perth.

"Just be patient bro" said Mean

"Good thing are hard to find" chimed in Perth.

"Okay, but if I don't find anyone today I'll try another page" I said already tired.

"Understood, but I would recommend it, there's is where I found my beautiful Saint" said Perth.

"And I found my baby Plan" said Mean.

"I can't believe I haven't found anyone yet" I said annoyed.

"Well you can find anyone, millions of girls and boys throw themselves to you, I'm sure they'll be happy to make your fantasy come true" said Mean.