Chapter 1

Bloom's Pov

The headmistress called us into her office. "Girls the headmistress need us NOW for some reason." I told the girls. "Ok." Everyone responded. Once we got in her office we saw the specialists were there aswell.

"BRANDON!" Stella yelled. Everyone chuckled. Typical Stella. "Anyways girls there is a deadly virus going around and you cannot stay at Alphea for now. Me and Saladin have bought a house for you in Magix. So pack your bags and be down by 3." Faragonda said.
..........
"Stella hurry up it's 2:45!" Aisha yelled. "Fine!" Stella yelled. We were down at 3:05 thanks to Stella. "Sorry we're late headmistress. Stella here couldn't finish packing everything in her room." Musa said. "It's fine girls. Who knows how many months you have to stay in the house." The headmistress said.

Once we got to the mansion and yes I said house but it looks like a mansion. "There are 6 rooms with attached bathrooms. You will have to share rooms." Faragonda said. "Okay headmistress." Musa said kinda annoyed since her and Riven have been arguing a lot lately.

We went in the house and explored. There was a pool outside and a gym. Aisha was most excited about the pool and the gym. She is a athlete and the fairy of water.

We shared rooms with our boyfriends. We unpacked and settled in. "I wonder how Brandon's doing with all of Stella's stuff." I told Sky." He just chuckled.

"Yea I saw that massive bag of hers. Anyways lets cuddle. We haven't had time together in a while." Sky responded. I agreed happily. We got under the covers and he wrapped his hand around my waist and I did the same thing. We fell asleep cuddling.