Neville and hannah.

The next morning Neville woke up in the same bed as the woman he would be married to, just on completely two different sides.
It was around ten almost eleven so Neville decided it would be great to start off the autumn feeling day with a jog.
He quickly put on some shorts and a muscle shirt and ran out the door.
Running down the stairs and out of the apartment unit building. Down the old hogsmeade road and eventually found his way to the black lake.
He loved it their. All of the living things. It also made it feel like he could breathe.
He sat down to ketch his breath when Harry sat down next to him staring as far as the eye could see.
Mornin. Neville spoke.
Harry inhaled and exhaled before he replied to Neville with a good morning.
How is Luna doing? Neville asked as he tied his loose shoelace.
"She's great she's going to be a great mother and an even better cook.
I thought molly was the best cook but I was mistaken horribly." Harry chuckled.
"How's Hannah?"Harry asked.
She's great as well. Still the fun, loving, and thoughtful Hufflepuff."
"That's great."
"I hope the girls are alright." Neville explained.
"Yea me too but we should probably get going they might wake up soon." Harry spoke.
True. Neville thought as he ran to ketch up with Harry. But they continued to run back to the unit.
When they got to the front door they saw Blaise and draco walk in with a cup of tea.
"How are the girls?" Harry spoke.
The two Slytherins turned around to face the two Gryffindors.
Their both fine. Asleep.
"Alright." see you three later Neville spoke before he jogged up two flights of stairs."
He unlocked the door to see Hannah sitting in the living room with a cup of tea and a book in hand.
"Oh hey Neville. She turned to look at the sweaty boy with a smile."
"Hey Hannah I'm going to go take a shower then I'll be down.
Hannah shook her head and turned her attention back to the book she was reading.
He trotted up the stairs into the bedroom and then into the master bathroom.
He started the shower undressed and got in.
When Neville got out of the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into his bedroom finding some clothes to wear.
He finally found a oversized sweater and some jeans, and put them on.
He walked down the stairs to see Hannah stirring another cup of tea at the island in their kitchen.
He grabbed a bowl of yogurt and sat next to Hannah and eat while he did his potions homework taking one last sniff out of his rustic feel apartment.