Sadly .. POV

After the game

Lovie

"Great game Cam!!!" I smiled as he got in the car. "Thank you thank you" he smiled. "Good game boi" Kylan said while looking at the road.

I smiled at him and turned around. Kylan is still a little upset about the whole gun situation but he's getting through. I think that whole situation was on his mind at the game. Speaking of that game, I wonder if that bitch was Cameron's birth mom. I hope that hoe don't start shit cause mama done dropped her babies.

"Ma you cooking tonight?" Cam asked while leaning forward. "Yeah I am but all of y'all need to get in the shower. Y'all stink" I mugged. The crazy part is, all three of them mugged me with the same face. I hate it here.

We arrived at home and I sighed. I was so drained from that damn sun. I'm about to have the best sleep ever. Kylan got the triplets while I took Caleb to the bathroom.

"Mommy I'm a big boy now!" He frowned as I helped him take off his shirt. "Really?" I smiled kissing his head. "Yes! Daddy let me take a shower!" He smiled. I thought he was afraid of the shower. Gosh I miss my baby being smaller.

I shook my head and walked out the bathroom. "Cam! Keep an eye on your brother! He's in the shower!" I yelled walking past his room.

"Okay" he yelled back as I walked towards the triplet's room. Kylan is cleaning the babies and everything. He's such a good daddy and I'm proud to have him.

"Hay.." I smiled walking to his side. "Wassup baby" he said kissing my lips. "Just checking on you, I can grab one of them if you would like" I said bending done. He nodded and handed me Jr. He was still juicy but small. I love it.

"Baby we really need to talk, I have a lot to get off my chest and so do you" I said with a sigh while putting Jr's clothes on. "Yeah, I needed to talk to you but I didn't know how too" he said rubbing his face.

"Want to go first?" I asked looking up. "Yeah I'll go" he said walking closer to me. He grabbed my face and slowly kissed my lip. Everything was passionate, like we were reliving our whole wedding. Something is definitely wrong.

"Kylan what's wrong?" I said pulling away. "You know when I went to the doctor for my 5 months check ups and shit?" He sighed and sat down. "Yeah baby you told me last week everything was okay" I statement sitting on his lap.

"Nah ... I lied Melonie, baby my doctor found cancer in lungs. I knew that shit was coming sooner or later, my grand pops had that shit. And the scary part about it is that Heen make it. Doc said he's happy he caught it before it got worse so I can do treatments." He said crying and looking at the ceiling.

I held my chest and tried to hold back my tears. The thought of losing Kylan would break me to the fullest... me and my kids. Tears ran down my face as if there was a million dollars at the end of my cheeks.

"Lovie Melonie Williams, baby I love you more than anything in this world lord knows I do. Being with you gave me the chance to actually live with no regrets. If I just so happen to d- Don't say that shit Kylan please don't" I said crying into his chest.

"If it happens, I don't want you do be like this. I need you to be happy for me and our kids. Find you somebody who will treat you right or better than I have." He said while rubbing my back. "I can't replace you, you fixed me up when I was down bad... lower than I've ever been. You made me into the women I am today and I'll be damned if you sit here and talk like this around me. I love you too much to agree with you on this" I cried hugging his neck.

We cried and hugged each for what felt like hours. This is what loves feels like ... this is what my mom said it would feel like. I would be so stuck that I would be broken if I lost my other half.

"I love you bruh" he said hugging me tighter and kissing my forehead. "I love you more" I said kissing his face.

This man loves me more than I love myself. He teaches me how to love and trust myself. I owe it all to this man and I'll be damned if I have to give him up that easy.

I'd love to see me from his point of view .. 

** Like & Comment **

P.S. I cried writing this 🥺

 I cried writing this 🥺