III. Covetous

athazagoraphobia: (n.) the fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced

Oliver's POV

I had gone out on a morning walk, I needed to clear my head and clear it quickly. Last night Alivia told me about her arrangement. I hate it. I hate the idea of the marriage and most of all I hate Carter. He had everything handed to him on a silver platter, where some of us had to rebuild and work for it. He's a dick.

If only my bullshit father would stop being so secretive, Alivia could have been arranged to marry me instead, or literally anybody else. Preferably me.

We've been friends since birth, but it feels like I've known and loved her for longer. I suppose you could say I've caught feelings for her. I'd do anything for her, anything to make her happy.

So, surely you can imagine what my face looked like when I saw them 2 together at The Ark. I stood and observed from a distance, I internally threw up when he gave her his jacket, it should be my jacket that she's wearing.

They talked for quite some time, what could they possibly be saying? I recalled she told me that they would be discussing the arrangements of the marriage, but that shouldn't take this long? Should it?

I want to do everything in my power to make sure the marriage doesn't happen. I want to confess my feelings. I need to be with Alivia. But sometimes we can't always get all that we want.

 But sometimes we can't always get all that we want

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽ △▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△