2

《 Second
POV 》

The sun had started to rise "Fuck" Arrow said as he realized what the rest of the day was going to consist of. You were changing while Oak did the same in the closet. Brookshire had left before everyone else woke up.

Everyone was handed schedules by the prefects of their houses. "Ronald Weasley!" Silence has never been so terrifying for Ron, eyes in every corner waiting for more.

《 Ryan's
POV 》

I was covering his ears as Mrs.Weasley was yelling at Ron "How is it loud Tobias?" Draco said mockingly "Shut up Daddy Issues" he was confused while the older ones laughed. Ember put her finger on her ear, I looked over at the gryffindor and sure enough the howler was already in ashes. Rain was wearing a "cardboard" mask.

My Dad warned me about judging them "Our kingdom is on your shoulders, so respect those above you and tarnish those below". That is something I don't really stand by. Rain is by far the nicest out of the group.

I got up and went for my dorm whispers were surroundings me until I arrived at the dungeons no one really went there. They hate us yet are too afraid to confront us. What a terrible way to live, being lonely and hated, with no escape.

The Hogwarts Houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. 'Welcome to Hogwarts at 11 you will be stereotyped and ridiculed based on your house. God forbid you're in Slytherin or else Dumbledore will make sure your life is hell and no one can or will stop him!'.

Outside my window was...fish. Grey fish, blue fish and green ones too. Outside, the castle, was covered in fog and there were trees that were soon-to-be logs. The stars are bright as it turns to night.

<Earlier that day>

《 Y/n's
POV 》

Everyone was leaving the tables, always full of people eating, empty. I looked at Slytherin, few there. Now Gryffindor I expected to see Lila asleep but it's just the Golden Trio staring at me. Ron wasn't eating or thinking about it. I rubbed my eyes and they weren't there anymore. Rain was asleep on the Hufflepuff table. Shaking them awake, I saw the surgical mask ,under their cardboard one, have a blood stain. They thanked me before going to their classes.

The Golden Trio was still no longer there. There wasn't even any sound of them leaving. Reaching the D.A.D.A. classroom was my first regret as I could've skipped and avoided a selfish a--hole but that was Harry's experience, if that's a good thing or not I have no idea.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-time winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award" he kept on shoving his achievements in our face "but I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at her!" Some felt uncomfortable or ignored just him. He turned around at the chalk board. "He so self-absorbed" Kara whispered.

"Gilderoy Lockhart for those who couldn't catch that" he pulled out a lot of packets from under his desk handing them out to everyone. Half an hour later everyone had turn their quiz in. "Congratulations most of you got it right, 50 points to Ravenclaw!".

"Now can any of you tell me what a pixie is?" Hands went up "Mister L/n" "A pixie is a blue and mischievous being. They are up to eight inches tall. Although wingless are able to fly they often grab humans by the ears and throw them off tall trees or buildings putting them in the third rank meaning only a competent wizard should handle". He was surprised "Now today you will handle Cornis-" The bell had rung.

Words spead fast here. Harry and Ron going to Hogwarts via a flying car was the talk of Hogwarts.

I went to the astronomy tower and only few students were there, I checked my pocket watch and I was late. No one was waiting to get in or nearby for that matter. Ms. Trelawney was sitting patiently in a chair "Sit down and read till chapter 2 in your book. If you finished write in your dream journal about you latest dream while we wait for everyone else"

Those already there looked like they had given up or bored out of their minds. Time was slow every 60 seconds felt like trying to swin in quicksand. It felt like a fever dream. What sounded like a heavenly bells echoing throughout the halls outside awoke euphoria and motivation to the students in the room.

"Classed dismissed" everyone then dashed to the hallway. The transition from class to class was hectic. The American school system failed me I don't need the British system to do the same.

?————¿

Study Hall was a great way to end the day. A calming atmosphere to prepare you for sleep and endless hours of homework. Yay.

If they taught things like math then I might have a had chance at passing. Brookshire had already slept. Our common room was connected to a library that could give you endless amount of knowledge, all you needed was intent.

Lila appeared, she signaled that it's time for a meeting. There I saw everyone except Rain, I sat down then Rain appeared with papers. "Hey" they waved at those in the room "Sotheremightbeacorruption" they said rabidly. "Slow down...now repeat what you said". "So there might" they emphasized "be a corruption. So far" they passed out the papers giving Oliver a separate sheet "I've checked and saw that Linny and Pansmione will not be physically abusive. However"

"Someone has Obsessive Love Disorder.." I never heard of it "What is it?" Rain looked annoyed "Didn't you guys study this?" "No we didn't have to learn and prevent our accidental influence on people" Everyone laughed...we found no harm in. Rain began losing their grip on the paper before letting them go "It was an accident okay!?" They stormed off crying. Minutes passed, Lila stood up "The meeting is over with no questions I assume?" Everyone nodded as Lila went to confront Rain aswell as Sam.

?————¿

Everyone had left we made an effort to leave one by one to avoid suspicion. I was the last and picked up the papers. Most of it was in Horrlox so I looked at few I could read.

Obsessive Love Disorder Major Suspects:
Harry Potter
-Most likely to cling on to someone and protect them like he felt he failed to do so in the past (information might be dated, incorrect or changed)

I'm guessing we were supposed to investigate this...guess I'll do this myself.

?————¿

1121 words not including this author note. Yay. Now I feel burnt out other than that I have nothing else to say. Goodbye.

•°If you have any requests for x Male Reader PM me (Private Message)°•