Part 7

"He's going to be okay don't worry honey"

"What if he doesn't make it?" Y/n said crying.

"Don't say that. Try to think positive"

Kageyama got another seizure and he had start to surgery. He didn't had any choice in weather getting it or not. But his mom knew it what problem for the best even knowing her son had a 78% of dying she didn't want to think about that possibility.

Kageyama was still in side the surgery and it was 10pm. y/n was sleeping on the chairs in the waiting room. While her mom and kageyamas mom where trying to get information about the surgery.

"You can't tell us anything!?"

"No ma'am there still isn't anything the doctor has informed us about. So please have so rest if there anything I can help you help I will be here."

"Ok thank you. Come on let get you some rest okay. Will go to the vending machines what anything?"

"No I'm fine" kageyamas mom said will a very tired tone.

"Okay I will be back"

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ✧~𑁍~ ✧ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

                          ~10 minutes later~
"Y/n your up"

"Yea hi mom"

"Mrs.kageyama feel asleep after I woke up"

"Did the nurse or doctor come and tell you anything?"

"No not that I know of"

"Okay I will go talk to the nurse again I will be right back"

"Okay"

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ✧~𑁍~ ✧ ┈┈┈┈┈୧
             ~20 minutes later~
(Sorry for all of the time skips I just don't feel like writing a lot)

"Anything?"

She said that he still might need about an hour or so still."

"Oh okay is that all she said?"

"Yeah she can't tell us anything about the surgery because it has to be a doctor to say the important detail about what is going on"

"Mom I'm scared"

"Don't be scared honey kageyama is someone who is strong he will get through this"

Y/n didn't say anything all that she wanted to do was to go through the ER to find out if he's okay.
She didn't want to keep think about losing her childhood friend.

Y/n and her mom tried get some sleep. Y/n was dreaming on kageyama waking up for his long sleep after his surgery and that he was a fine and he didn't have a tumor growing bigger and bigger every seconded in his brain.

She was think happy thoughts not the ones she was thinking about before about her losing him. Kagyamas mom, her mom and her were sleep for about 3 hours on till they woke up by the doctor who had a tired look on her face but with a small tired smiles forming on her face.

They woke up and kageyamas mom had already headed to his room. Kageyama was still on the drugs that they gave him before his surgery. Which meant that he was laying there in peace which if the doctor didn't say anything about what happened in his surgery you would think that he might have been died. That's how peaceful he looked like there was nothing wrong in the world.

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ✧~𑁍~ ✧ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

Author-Chan:
Hi sorry if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Guys feel free to comment on anything that you would like me to put in I would love some recommendations!!

Thank you if you have came this far!💓

Vote please it would mean a lot