Kuroguri // Kisses 💦

You and Kuroguri are not together, this is when he confesses

Your nickname for him is smoke bar

Also this is kinda a long one

You were walking to your room, it was 8 pm and you needed some water. You took a sip before hearing- "Y/N?" You choked on your water, it threatening to seep out of your mouth. "Jesus christ smoke bar! You needa stop doing that!" You said after you gulped your water that was stinging your throat, now you kinda wished you did spit it out. "Oh," He said "sorry. I did not mean to disturb you on any means" He politely said. For you it was hard to imagine he was a villain, but he was, and he was damn good at being one too. "It's fine" You said, walking back to your room. You signaled Kuroguri to follow, so he did. Damn, he's like an obedient puppy. Hmm... Let's see what I can do with that... You thought while opening to the door to your room. You were wearing a crop top and panties, but since you two were in the dark before he could not see it. Now he could see it all... Even through the smoke, you could see the thick coating of blush planted on his face. You purposely wiggled your ass a bit and he got ✨ hard ✨. (Your gonna need this after he is done with you: 🦽)
You latched on to his shirt, "So...~ Mind taking that smoke mask off so I can kiss ya?~" You said teasingly. He did as he was told. DAAAAAAMNNNNNN. HE DO BE LOOKIN FINE THO- You screamed internally. He looked away, scared of your reaction because your eyes were as wide as saucers. Once you took notice to that you kissed him, it was soft but steamy. After a minute, he pushed you onto your bed.
"This is your fault" He said with a low growl.