"I hate you." "I know."

Trump plopped at the edge of his king-size bed, with a huff. He grabbed a nearby rag and wiped the sweat off his orange face. It had been a long day, arguing back and forth with his rival Joe Biden. Just the thought of him made him shake in anger. Who does he think he is? He couldn't last a day as president!

At this point, he wanted to get Biden out of his mind, but he just couldn't seem to shake him off. During the presidential debate, he couldn't help but notice the teasing smile he threw at him while Trump was getting heated. For some reason, it made his heart skip a beat and his mind went blank for a second. He began stumbled with his words and sweating more. Trump just brushed it off as him being so irritated by the audacity of that democrat.

Trump thought about calling Melania into the room, believing that screwing her might push Biden out of his mind. He knew he couldn't really satisfy her as much as his supporters think he could, but it wasn't about her pleasure. It was about his. He decided against due to the fact that he just couldn't be bothered. He didn't want to participate in the awkward interactions prior to the actual penetration. And even before him penetrating her, it took him a while for his small dick to get hard enough to get to average size. It's not that she wasn't an attractive woman, because she was. But he was finding it harder and harder to find her attractive. Nice knockers, slim waist, tight bum...what's wrong with me? She's perfect! 

His mind once again wandered to Biden. That man had gracefully aged. His abs were still tight, his lips were still plump, and although he was saggy in many areas...it was still a handsome man.

Trump gasp loudly and quickly stood up. WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID I NOTICE THAT?!

"Is something wrong?" A thick Slovenia accent came from his huge, luxurious bathroom. Trump scowled as he recognized that voice.

"Everything is fine, Melania," he growled. "Just...Just leave!" She huffed.

"Well if you are going to have an attitude, maybe I should go!"  He groaned in annoyance.

"Where are going?" He asked, not really caring. She paused, bringing her hand to her chin as she thought of a proper accuse.

"Out," she simply stated. Trump scoffed as she walked away to the front door of the white house where a black truck was waiting. r

"Out, huh?" He asked as she followed her. " You better not get caught by paparazzi "going out", Melania."

"Utihni, kreten!" She called back as she reached the door and grabbed the doorknob.

"Fuck anyone you like, but you're still my wife and you're supposed to do whatever I tell you. Even if I grab you by your pussy, you sit there and take it like a good girl!"

"Or what, ti bolan jebemti?!"

His voice got low. "Or I'll take away your allowance." Her usual rosy face grew pale and her mouth grew opened.

"You wouldn't," she denied. He smiled, devilishly.

"You know I will, baby." She hmphed and whipped her head back around to the door, flipping her straight light brown hair. As she pulled the door open and looked out the dark night she froze.

"Uh, Donald?"

"What do you want now?"

"Just come!" He reluctantly dragged his feet to the front door.

"What's going o-." He paused. There was a pale handsome man with a head full of grey sloppy hair that kind of made him look a bit younger.

"Biden..." Trump said in surprise. Biden smirked and stepped closer. They stared at each other for a moment, taking in each other's appearance. Melania looked between both of them and rolled her eyes, annoyed. She pushed past Biden and head for the black van right at the end of the stairs. There, a tall, bald black man dressed in a suit and black shades reached for her hand and helped her down the last two stairs. Before opening the door for her, he gave her dainty hand a soft kiss, causing her to giggle.

Trump didn't notice this interaction, neither did his eyes left Biden's. It was until Melanie's van left that they finally broke the silence.

"What are you doing here, Joe?" Trump asked, lowly.

"Well, I figured since I'll be living here, I decided to check out the place," he teased.

"You will not be living here!" Trump growled.

"And apparently, neither will Melania," Biden said, his smirk growing wider. "I heard your little argument. Trouble in paradise?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Our marriage is tremendous. Absolutely tremendous." He stressed.

"Oh yeah?" Biden asked, doubtfully.

"Why do you care."

"I don't."

"Why are you here?"

"I already told you why."

"Oh cut the crap, Biden! Why are you really here! You came to rub in how much better at debates than I am? How more likable you are? How more attractive and sexier you are? Yes, I know? Twitter keeps telling me!"

"Sexier?" he asked surprised as he took more couple of steps forward until they were only centimeters away. "I didn't you felt that way."

Trump froze and began scratching the back of his head. He stopped once he realized that he was about to scratch his toupe off. 

"Yeah well... I didn't...oh, fuck off Joe!"

"I rather fuck on," he said, his voice now hoarse and low.

"Wha-." Before he could say anything else, Biden leaned in closer and pressed his lips against Trump's thin wrinkly lips. Trump opened his mouth wider, allowing Biden's tongue access to his tongue. Their slimy tongue connected and fought for dominance. Biden pulled Trump closer and grabbed his saggy butt. Trump moaned and tried his best to stay in control of the situation. His knees began growing weak and wobbly and he had to apply all 300 pounds of weight onto Biden for support. Biden pressed himself against him and began rubbing against each other.

Trump regained his senses and reluctantly pulled away. They both were breathing hard and their lips were swollen.

"You have to go," Trump breathed.

"Do you really want me to go?" Biden asked, his voice low and gruff.

"Y-Yes," Trump answer timidly. Biden nodded his head and backed away slowly, still keeping eye contact with his so-called rival.

"If you say so." He gave him one more teasing smirk, turned around, and walked away.

"Hey Biden," Trump called. Biden paused and slowly turned back around.

"Yeah?" A silence rested upon them for a moment as they stared at each other.

"I hate you," he finally said. Biden chuckled bitterly.

"I know."