Prologue

"Why are they doing this to us? What did we ever do wrong?"

Queen Arabella asked his husband as she shed tears while holding a sleeping baby close to her.

"My Queen we can never question the will of our destiny, this is needed for the future to reveal itself"

King Callan answered while he engulf the queen with his embrace

"However as a father I cannot accept that this is the destiny of our beloved little one, I will do everything in my power even exchange my life for this precious little one to be safe, let us haste my queen let us bring our precious one to a place that our baby can live the life we cannot give now".

The King and Queen run to a room with ancient writings on the walls and floors.

"Be safe my precious one, live for us, live a happy life for us, no matter where you are, no matter where we are, we will always love you my precious little miracle"

the queen sobbed as she let go of her precious child and put her in the center of the room, simultaneously the King and Queen recites a forbidden spell that requires their lives. As they perform the enchantments a swirl of wind engulf the baby.

"To my little Miracle, I have waited for you for a long time, it breaks my heart to part from you now, I will always be thankful to gods and goddess for giving me the chance to love you with every fiber of my being even for a short while , you my precious one completed the long life we had, now we have to let you go, I love you my precious little miracle"

The King remove his heritage necklace and put it on his baby and kiss the baby's forehead as the tears fell down from his cheeks. They recite the final enchantment and a gust of wind enveloped the baby and disappeared on the thin air. The King and the Queen Hugged and looked each other, no words are needed for the strong feelings to be understood as their last breathe they were smiling, a smile for the eternal love they found with each other, a smile for the bundle of love they had made and a smile for the happiness they felt for their little miracle is safe somewhere. An army of the ancients clans barge into the room and found the lifeless body of the King and Queen, as the they saw this they erupted to a cheer however the elder of the werewolf clan saw this and in his heart felt the guilt, in this long life not once did the This powerful clan has started anything despicable, he took the body of the king and queen for his intention to give them a proper burial

"i'm sorry" he whispered.

and with this the powerful Clan was wiped out from the realm of immortals.

Or

so they thought.......

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

This is my first time writing, i was inspired by hundreds of wonderful writers here in wattpad. Stories that consumes you, stories that make you wish you are that character, stories that made you cry, laugh and love, those stories made me escape my own reality and it made me feel so good, here i am trying to make my own fantasy and hoping that it will make you feel the same way i feel when i read. Thanks! i will welcome every comments you will give me about the story. thanks!!