🥀

A king sits upon his broken throne, watching over a kingdom he once had, his now empty court lays there dead and silent, no jesters nor fools to entertain him.

How I could, I Diavolo be taken down, the greatest Don of Passone be brought down to such level as a coward awaiting his death. "This infinite death loop is driving me insane," I say to myself clenching my fists, I feel King Crimson grow restless, this burning feeling in my body I know it all to well rage is all I feel how could that Giovanna take me down that easily. King Crimson manifested his fists clenched as were mine "He was in our hands" he said his hand opening then clenching once again.

I sighed, running my fingers through my matted pink hair, my clothes were torn from the fight, I surveyed my surroundings this dark and dreary room I call my office, out of the corner of my eye, I still saw King Crimson there burning with rage, not just any rage the rage that is burning deep down inside of me. I sigh for what felt like the hundredth time I stand up, furrowing my eyebrows as my mind raced from the fear of when my next death was coming and how to get revenge.

King Crimson stood beside me, still fuming with rage but with just as a wild of mind as mine at that moment.

I almost lost all hope, but when an idea came I to my head "I've got it" my voice low and dangerous, my frown turned into a smirk, I glanced at my stand out of the corner of my eye seeing them that mirrored my own, I soon looked at him fully "Since we killed his little group of rebels, Why not try again?" I said with a slight chuckle "with your ability we can accomplish anything" my smirk widened as I spoke, he was silent but I knew he agreed, it will take time to plan but I will get that Giovanna one day, today, or the next.

(Sorry if it's bad ;-;)