🤍Ranpo x reader (lime)🤍

The whipped cream accident
Quick A/N, isn't the Ranpo fanart i put above adorable?

"Where is the damn milk!?"

You huff out in frustration, continuing your search for the dairy isle. Today is your boyfriend Ranpo's birthday! Most of the Agency members are busy today, that means they couldn't celebrate his birthday at café Uzumaki like he wanted them all to. Since Ranpo was thoroughly disappointed, you decided to take things into your own hands and prepare a little surprise for when Ranpo got home.

This surprise included ALOT of sweets. You had already gotten most of the small treats like lollipops, chocolate bars, gummy's, (ect.) but you felt like it wasn't enough. That it would be too bland! So you decided you were going to bake him a cake. Not just any cake though, a layered Oreo cheesecake! This was going to be a challenge. Because well, to put it short, you suck at baking.

"Excuse me miss, do you need help with anything?" An old lady asked you while mopping up a can of spilt tomato soup. You guessed she was one of the employees.

"Yes! Can you please point me in the direction of the dairy isle please?" You asked, almost desperately.

"Of course! Its all the way to your left sweetheart." Finally! You thought as you thanked the lady. As your weaving your way through the hundreds of people shopping among you, you spot two familiar faces. Atsushi and Dazai you thought. Fun fact! You were in a hurry, the problem was that Dazai was the most talkative person you had met in your entire life.
"Shit." You curse under your breath as you try to scurry and avoid being seen by the anxious weretiger and suicidal man. You reached the dairy isle without being seen! "Great! They didn't see m-"

"Y/n!"

"For fuck sakes." You mutter to yourself as you watch both boys make there way towards you. Wait, what? Isn't everyone supposed to still be at the agency?

"Hey guys." You say a bit confused trying to piece everything together.

"Hello (Y/n)-Chan!" Says Dazai a bit to enthusiastically as Atsushi just nods in acknowledgement.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at work." You say. Still confused.

"E-everyone was let off early today! M-me and Dazai were looking for something to cook for s-supper." Says Atsushi with his normal nervous stuttering. Wait... oh shit! Today was a short day for them since its a Holiday!

"Aw shit! I gotta hurry then! Ill see you boys later!" You say a bit louder and with a more forced irritation than normal. You scramble as you grab the milk and head to the nearest cashier till.

"See ya later (Y/n)-chan! Have fun~" says Dazai as him and Atsushi walk in the opposite direction.

•Time skip to when y/n is arriving at her and Ranpo's apt•

Fuck, fuck, fuck! How did i not know? You internally curse at yourself. Now the surprise is going to be ruined! You had everything set up, all you had to do was make the stupid cake!
As you walk in the door you can hear the TV on indicating that Ranpo is indeed, home.

"Darling-chan is that you?" Your boyfriend asks innocently from the living room.

"Yes love, its me!" You call back signalling its you. Quickly taking off your shoes, you run into the kitchen to put away the groceries and see if Ranpo had eaten any of the candy you put out for him. You were surprised to see that he did not eat any of the candy. Had he not come into the kitchen yet? You mentally ask yourself.
Suddenly, two arms snake there way around your waist in a protective grip. Setting down the groceries, you turn to look at Ranpo.

"How was your day bub?" You ask putting your hands on his face.

"Better now." Ranpo reply's while leaning into the warmth of your hands. You give him a peck on his cheek and trail down to where his lips are. Pulling away you ask,

"Wanna bake a cake?" While looking into his emerald green eyes.

"Yes!" He says excitedly. You free yourself from his grip and pick up the groceries, just to put them down again, but this time on the counter.
You, Pulling out the mixers, and utensils needed. Meanwhile, Ranpo is pulling out the ingredients you had previously bought. Great teamwork. You giggle to yourself at that thought.

                •time skip to when the cake is done•

"This looks awesome!" Ranpo says excited. You chuckle at his childish act and move on to grabbing the whipped cream fridge. Spraying some on your finger, you put a dot on Ranpo's nose.

"Looks like someone got whipped cream on there nose. Want me to clean it up?" You ask suggestively. There was no time for Ranpo to respond, you had already licked it off. Ranpo then looks at you with a smirk as you begin to add whipped cream atop the cake. Ranpo then grabs some of the whipped cream off the top and places it on your lips with his finger.

"Oh no! Aren't we messy today." He says, still keeping the smirk on his face. He then leans in a presses a loving kiss on your lips while also taking off any access whipped cream. Instantly kissing him back, you fully turn to him and wrap your arms around his neck. Deepening the kiss. Sliding his hands around you waist, Ranpo then bites your bottom lip causing you to moan into his mouth as he sneakily slides his tongue into your mouth. As hes exploring your mouth, you suddenly break the make out session and press your forehead against his.

"Lets take this to the bedroom, yeah?" You ask completely out of breath. Not to mention your now flushed face and your eyes completely filled with lust. As your starring into your partners emerald eyes you feel his hands go down to you butt and lift you up. You naturally wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Only if you say please." He says completely devoured by the lust growing everywhere in his body.

"Please." Ranpo smirks and places a kiss on your lips until he looks into your eyes again.

"Your wish is my command darling-chan~"

A/N
I hope you liked this oneshot! It was my first time doing one so give me some tips on how to be better! Also lmk is there were any spelling mistakes.
- SiX

1104 words