~Chapter 4--Hisoka's Interaction~

Gon was shaking like he had just seen a ghost. His leg was pulsing, and he could feel a bump on the side of it getting swollen. He was having trouble breathing too.

"I had so many chances to kill you..." He heard the same deep voice say. The badge Gon stole from Hisoka was carefully picked up by the man who was talking. He placed it in a bag he was carrying and leant down to the trembling Gon on the soft ground. "Listen, kid. I know you're probably so scared right now you could cry. You're weak, you know. I could easily beat you to a pulp, but...you have potential. It would be a shame to kill you now." He plucked a small poison dart out of Gon's leg, causing him to wince a bit in pain.

"Gon, was it?" The man asked, puffing up one of his round pigtails. "Try harder next time." He adjusted his sunglasses and kicked Gon in the stomach with his boot. Gon was thrown to the side of the path he was on, struggling to breathe even more now. 

The tall man tipped his hat back a bit and strutted off, being sure to kick some dust into Gon's face. Gon coughed and clutched his stomach. It hurt like hell, the man had jabbed his heel into his torso. Gon's vision was slowly getting blurry, he felt his senses starting to fail him.

The man from before fell onto the ground right in front of Gon's face, his mouth dripping blood.

Gon's eyes widened, seeing the dead body in front of him. "He was one hell of a guy, I'll tell you that, turns out he was my target too." He heard a familiar voice say. "H-Hisoka..." Gon stuttered. "Gon, you did well, you timing to snatch my number was incredible. Also, you decided to attack while I was focused on something else, that's amazing! Did you learn to hide your presence on the spot? I'm so~ proud of you-" Hisoka kept chattering on and on to Gon, it was getting annoying.

After Hisoka's life long speech, he dropped two pins in front of Gon. One of them was his, and the other was Gon's. Gon stared at the pins, then back at Hisoka, confused as to why Hisoka wasn't keeping his pin. "Take it, I'm your target, right?" Hisoka asked. He started walking away, and with his back towards Gon, he said, "You can pay me back another time, alright?" Gon refused Hisoka's proposal, and immediately tried to stand up, still clutching his stomach.

Hisoka turned back around, his eyes narrow. "Take it..." Gon ordered him. Hisoka laughed, and approached Gon once more. "That I cannot do, Gon Freecs. You deserve it." "NO I DON'T!" Gon yelled. "TAKE IT BACK OR ELSE!" Hisoka let out another small laugh, and raised up his fist. "You can pay me back when you can do this to me." He punched Gon across the face, sending him flying. He landed a few meters away from Hisoka, being knocked unconscious. 

Hisoka turned around and walked away with his target's pin, still giggling. 

Everything was quiet. You could only hear the soft chirps of the birds above. The wind pushed its way through Gon's hair, picking up some dust on the way. Nobody seemed to be around, at least that's what you'd think if you were there.

Killua was watching the whole thing in a bush not far from the scene.

Hehe this only has like- 37 views? I hope more ppl see it smh. I need to come up with some more ideas as well. If you're ACTUALLY reading this, I hope you're enjoying it at least. :)